Chapter 32

"She'll catch us !"

"Oven, I know."

Suddenly something, or someone, flew over us and threw a cake in her mouth.

"Help I'll be eaten !" Did the cake just talk ? THE CAKE TALKED !!

"CAK-Yummyyyyyyy !"

"He did it !"

"It's over !"

"We're saved !"

"That's exactly what I wanted ! Oh ! If it's not my Warrior of the Sea ! Jinbe ! What brings you here ?" Jinbe ?! Jinbe the Warlord of the Sea ?!

"I came to talk to you about something important." Jinbe said. 

"Let's talk inside. Oh ! Katakuri you're here ! Tell your siblings the meeting is cancelled !" Big Mom said. Good morning ? How are you ? No just "Tell you siblings that the meeting is cancelled". Nice !

"Yes Mama." Yes Mama ?! She didn't even say hello ! "Let's head to the castle. Everyone is already there."

"Yeah. Oh ! And by the way ! How did you dare hang up on me ?!" Oven yelled.

"Really Oven ?"

"Yeah really ! I was talking and you just hung up on me ! And you didn't bother to answer any of my calls after that !"

"I was busy."

"Busy ?! At this time ?! Busy doing what ?! Being all lovey-dovey with (Y/N) ?!"

"Hey ! Don't get me involved !"

"Sorry (Y/N). But I'm sure that's why you weren't answering !"

"Oven-"

"No ! Don't try to avoid this !"

"I hung up because you were annoying. Happy ?"

"Happy ?! You just said that I was annoying ! How can I be happy ?!"

Katakuri sighed as I giggled at their behavior. They kept going until we reached the castle.

"Ka-OOOOOOH !" Perospero ? "Katakuri ?!" 

"What ?"

"You-"

"YOU'RE HOLDING (Y/N)'S HAND ?!" Brûlée yelled. Shit ! We're still holding hands ! Everyone looked at us.

"They're what ?!"

"They're holding hands !"

"What's happening ?!"

"I never thought that would happen one day !"

"Katakuri holding a girl's hand !"

"No way !"

"Who would have thought that one day Charlotte Katakuri will hold a girl's hand !"

"Daifuku don't start."

"I'm not starting anything brother ! I'm just saying it's a first !"

"Anyway. Mama said the meeting of today is cancelled."

"Cancelled ? Why ?"

"I don't know Jinbe came and wanted to talk to her."

"Oh Jinbe is here."

"Well ! If we don't have a meeting anymore I'll head back home !" Daifuku said.

"I think we should all do that." Perospero said.

"So we came here for nothing !"

"It's okay, Mama must have more important things to do at the moment." Perospero told I can't remember his name.

"(Y/N) let's go home."

"Okay."

"Katakuri ! (Y/N) ! Behave !"

"Daifuku."

"Just saying !"

"(Y/N) let's go."

"Yeah."