Chapter 2

"WHAT ?! BIG MOM'S TERRITORY ?! ARE YOU INSANE ?! DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS ?! A FUCKING YONKO !! SHE IS A FUCKING YONKO !! WHY ARE WE GOING THERE ?!" I just said I didn't want to die today. Was my father this crazy ?!

"(Y/N) I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR FUCK SAKE !!" Oh fuck he's definitely angry.

"Sorry......But why are we going to Whole Cake Island and why do I have to go too ?"

"We are going to Whole Cake Island because I made a deal with Big Mom."

"YOU...you made a deal with Big Mom ?! You're really insane do you know that ? Anyway what's the deal you made ? And I still don't understand why I have to go there too."

"You have to go because you're getting married."

"I'M WHAT ?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW ?! I HOPE YOU ARE !!"

"(Y/N)....."

"OH NO ! THERE'S NO (Y/N) HOLDING ! YOU MADE A DEAL WITH A FUCKING YONKO IT'S ONE THING ! BUT ME ! GETTING MARRIED ?! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?!"

"(Y/N) listen it's no big deal you're just getting married to one of Big Mom's son"

"YEAH THAT'S THE PROBLEM ! IT'S BIG MOM'S SON ! I DON'T EVEN CARE WHICH ONE THIS IS THE FACT IS THAT YOU ARRANGED A MARRIAGE WITH ME AND BIG MOM'S SON ?! WHAT DO YOU EVEN WIN IN THAT ?!"

"I'm getting closer to the One Piece that's what I win."

"EXCUSE ME ?! ARE YOU THAT STUPID ?! YOU REALLY THINK SHE'LL KEEP HER WORDS ?! SHE'S A FREAKING PIRATE ! AND SHE 'S A YONKO AN EMPEROR OF THE FUCKING SEA !! SHE'S LOOKING FOR THAT STUPID TREASURE TOO ! YOU REALLY THINK THAT SHE'LL HELP YOU FIND IT ?!"

"Yeah she will. And the One Piece isn't a stupid treasure."

"Oh really then tell what is it, where is it. Oh right ! You can't because you don't even know if it really exists."

"It does ! Whitebeard even said it !"

"Oh please ! Are you telling that you believe an old man on life support ?!"

"Show some respect to this incredible man ! I'm sure it exists. I know it."

"Yeah yeah if you say so"

"Since when did you stop dreaming ? That's not how I raised you."

"I don't know maybe since the day left mom and I with those men."

"Look-"

"I don't want your explanations to be honest I don't even care. Right now my problem is that I'm getting married to one of Big Mom's son."

"I'm sorry..."

"And I don't care. When do we arrive ?"

"We're not that far so I guess in a day or less."