Chapter 18

"Us ? What do you mean ?"

"Nothing." With that he left.

THE NEXT WEEK

Katakuri was right, from the moment the doctor said I was fully recovered Big Mom send me on a mission with Smoothie, Citron and Cinnamon. The week went quickly, especially thanks to the Charlotte siblings, almost all of them came to see me at least once. But not Katakuri, he never came since the other day, I wonder why. Anyway, let's concentrate on the mission, Smoothie said it was an easy mission, we just have to check on one of Big Mom's territory. She said it should take a week or less. 

KATAKURI'S POV 

(Y/N) went on a mission with Smoothie, Cinnamon and Citron, this mission should be an easy and short one. But she doesn't know how things work in this family, hopefully she'll learn fast with my sisters beside her.

"She's not weak."  Who-? Oh, it's Perospero.

"I'm not worried at all."

"I never said you were."  Fuck. "So you're worried for your little wife." He giggled "Who-"

"I'm leaving."

"What ?! Where are you going ?! Come right back ! Katakuri ! I'm your big brother you should listen to me ! Katakuri !"

Finally home. 

"Katakuri-sama ! Welcome home !" One of the servants said as I went straight to my room . 

I throw myself on my bed thinking. Why would I worry for her ? She's strong enough to protect herself. So why ? I know she's strong but she seems so fragile at the same time. I don't understand, even though I know she's able to defend herself I still have a feeling that something can happen. Why ?

PEROSPERO'S POV 

I've never seen Katakuri getting worried for anyone before. Is he falling for her ?! I bet he is ! I should find Brûlée or Pudding, I'm sure one of them know something ! Where can they be ? Let me find a mirror. 

Here ! I knock on it "Brûlée ? Brûlée are you here ?" I knock harder "Brûlée !"

"Yes ! Yes I'm here !" Thank God she's here ! "Perospero-ni sama ? Is there something wrong ?"

"I have to talk to you ! And Pudding too ! I need to talk to the both of you ! Right now !"

"Why ? Did we do something wrong ?"

"No ! I just need to talk with the both of you !"

"Well I don't know where's Pudding."

"You know what ? It doesn't matter I'll just talk with you !"

"What's going on ?"

"Do you think Katakuri loves (Y/N) ?"