Tyler stepped a way from me slowly as Skylar now took his place, his eyes full of sorrow and worry. A rush of guilt washed over me as I remembered how mean I was to him. He then looked to my body debating what to do, then he reached out and grabbed the snake from my body, holding it by the neck and end.

My hear clenched as my mind ran through millions of ideas on how Skylar could get hurt or even die to from this.

Why am I so selfish?

He threw it in the water, well tossed it erasing my fears for his thought of death. He then developed me in a big hug.

"Thank God, you're alright." He muttered in my ear. I slowly let my arms tie around his body, still letting tears fall.

Tyler pulled him away, grabbing my wrist. He turned to the class who were watching us in shock and also panic. "We will not inform the teacher's about what we all have just witnessed. Let's head back now, before it gets more late."

The class didn't really put up much of an argument, just headed back in the direction of the camp site. Ty sat me on his back as we followed along, not tripping over any broken branches or slippery mud. The walk there was silent as I heard Skylar hum a relaxing to on but I still couldn't find myself able to close my eyes and fall asleep. I was still terrified, I didn't want to close my eyes. I haven't felt like this in two years, not since it happened.

Tyler sat me inside the tent, slowly as he began picking out some pajamas the teachers provided us earlier that day. He touched my boxers hems and I shook my head at him. He rolled his eyes. "I've done this before, Kris. I can do it again."

"Skylar's in here ... and you closed your eyes." I mumbled shyly. He looked over at Skylar and Skylar nodded exiting the tent. I didn't want him to leave though just- now I feel guilty. I frowned.

"Now don't frown, you need to change." He said to me. He dried me off with a towel so I wasn't soaked from head to toe before grabbing onto my boxer's waistband again. "Now, I have to change these, okay?"

I felt blush cover my face as I thought of him seeing me naked. "Can't you cover your eyes like before?" I mumbled. He pulled me up a little, as my weak arms fell to my sides and away from his neck.

"I can't this time, Kris. I have to make sure you don't get hurt ... I'm sorry. Just pretend I'm not here." He said to me as he tugged my boxers down. Blush filled my cheeks and I nodded. But how could I pretend he wasn't here? He was doing something to me that would be inappropriate in another scenario. "It's okay, Kris. At least you'll know I feel better knowing that you really are male."

Is he saying I'm so girly I probably didn't have da junk? I narrowed my eyes as my boxers slowly came down my knees.

"You're so inconsiderate sometimes." I said but then felt his hot breath on my little beast and shuddered. He winced.

"Sorry," he said looking guilty. "I had to pull further down."

My boxers finally came off and he began placing a black plaid pair on my lower half, replacing my wet one's I did wear only minutes ago. His hand brushed against my hip as he finally pulled them up all the way and I let out a cry. He froze. I looked down at my hip, sitting up slowly and pain creased in my body. Little bite marks showed and I remembered the snake. But how could I had forgotten about it biting me?

"Kris ... what is that on your leg ...?" Tyler asked pointing to my hip as he stared at me with curiosity and worry.

I gulped. "The s-snake bi-bit me ..." I said as a few tears fell from my face when the pain got worse and I thought of all the possible ways I could die tonight.