Mates - femal na'vi

Start from the beginning

Y/n " very funny why are you all sealing up on me"

Jake " we came looking for you"

Y/n " well you found me like usual singing to the ancestors and mother eywa"

Neytiro " you do have a beautiful singing voice"

Y/n " every time one of you says that there something you have to tell me"

Tsu'tey " no not this time we just want to say you have a beautiful singing voice, even better then ninata"

Y/n " she had a beautiful singing voices as well, all the ladies of the group do that and made us gifted"

Jake " always so modest"

Y/n " do you all think the RDA will never leave us alone"

Jake " we don't know they keep on coming back but we are doing what we can to keep, you and our clan safe"

Tsu'tey " we can talk more at home for now we should leave, mo'at wants to have some words with you"

Y/n " coming" you soon had walks back home with your mates, since the signs of the human coming back and being here it had made everyone uneasy.

Jake/ Tsu'tey
You were giving keeping watch over of the children of the clan as their parents were busy with the scouting missions. Your mates were away with them as well leading the missions that was dealing with the RDA.

Y/n " child don't go that far away remember to stay where the marks are"

Children " yes ma'am"

Y/n " what are we going to do we can't keep the kids locked in here all their lives"

Kid " y/n do you think the scouting mission will go well"

Y/n " yes little one the mission will go well and everyone will be coming home"

Kid 2 " can I be scared of my parents"

Y/n " yes it okay to be scared sweetie it all about growing up, but for now enjoy your time with your friends"

Kid 2 " okay"

Kid " let play hide and seek"

Kids " yeah" the kids had ran off together playing their game while you watched some of the sleeping kids and babies, you were keeping then in the shade away from the sun.

Y/n " ......" you were humming a song that your mother use to sign to you when you were a small kid, the children around you seemed to like the song.

Jake " there you are"

Y/n " hey when did you all get back"

Tsu'tey " a few second ago the horn didn't go off as nothing much happened today"

Y/n " that good"

Female na'vi " thank you for watching the kids y/n you have a talent with children you will make a good mom some day"

Y/n " thank you I enjoyed taking care of the kids" the kids were soon called home by their parents as you were with your mates.

Tsu'tey " life is good now that we have you"

Y/n " I will not change to for the world "

Jake " hey you are stuck with us anyways for life and we would always do it again" you didn't want this happiness to end but you knew not everything stay good forever.

Tonowari/ronol

Life in the metkayina clan had changed greatly over the years and not everything had stayed the same, you had become a good healer and care taker. When it came to the good so did the bad as the sky people and become something regular on pandora.

Y/n " ......"

Tonowari " care if we join you"

Y/n " sure"

Ronol " so how are things holding up on your end"

Y/n " good"

Tonowari " then why are you so far out here we haven't driven you crazy yet"

Y/n " no I just wanted to be alone for a while and caught by breathe"

Ronol "so us being here is ruining your time alone"

Y/n " no I like have you all here"

Tonowari " good we thought he did something horrible"

Y/n " you have done nothing horrible my loves"

Ronol " soon the day will come when we are in changer of everything here"

Y/n " you guys will do an amazing job"

Tonowari " let hope so"

Y/n " come on let's head home before the storm arrives"ronol and tonowair followed after you since the day they meet you everything had changed.

Tonowari/ronol/ Jake/ Neytiro

Mated life had changed everything for you and you loved it. There were sometimes when you need to get away from everything and find some inner peace.

Y/n " most of the songs were sign our in honor of mother eywa and our way of life"

Grace " that amazing"

Y/n " there have been many songs written over the years, that tell our culture way many of them song for different reason" you we're hanging out with some of scientists who were asking a few questions.

Norm " you owe you majorly since you were able to talk Tonowari into let's us make a base here"

Y/n " anything to help it had taken a while to get him to agree"

???? " there you are the scientist asking you a million questions"

Y/n " no my Jake they are just being nice"

Grace " we will leave you to talk it seems like tonowair and ronol still don't trust us" Grace and some of the scientists left the area.

Neytiro " why do you help explain all the songs to them"

Grace " sharing music is something magical"

Ronal " you should still be aware of what you tell them, you don't know what can be used against us"

Y/n " you should learn to trust more my love"

Tonowari " we will see about that until we can fully trust them they will be watched closely"

Y/n " understood"

Tonowari " fine they can come to the village but if they do anything bad, they will be exiled"

Y/n " deal"

Ronol " you better be happy we love you"

Y/n " I love you guys as well" you could get anything you want from your mates, as they will do anything to see you smile and happy. Even when you were happy not everything was going well around you, and soon trouble will come and ruin that happiness.