"Sunshine," I smile.

"Okay next is Hyunjin of Stray Kids!"

"Ohh!" I purse my lips. "Angelic!"

"He is very angelic isn't he!" Youngji agrees, taking a sip of her drink. "Moonbyul of Mamamoo!"

"Kind-hearted,"

Youngji's eyes widen, looking at staff behind the cameras who laugh along with her.

"Drink up unnie!" Youngji laughs.

"Oh shit," I smack my forehead before taking another sip of my drink.

"How good is your tolerance unnie?" Youngji asks.

"It's pretty good actually! You'll know when I'm really drunk-"

"Oh really? How will we know?" Youngji asks while refilling my glass.

"I get very flirty and touchy," I admit.

The staff behind the camera ooooh and aaah at my reply.

"Looking forward to it unnie," Youngji bites her lip while playfully slapping my arm, making me laugh.

"Okay three more! Selgui from Red Velvet!"

"Sexy!" I reply.

"Scoups of Seventeen!"

My eyes widen again, how did I not realise.

"Reliable," I smile.

"Nayeon from Twice!"

"Wifey material!" I holler, causing the staff to laugh.

"Drink up!" Youngji pushes my cup closer to me.

I take another big sip of my drink.

"And lastly, Me!" Youngji wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"HOT!" I smirk, before jumping up and grabbing ahold of Youngji's face and pretending to kiss her, nuzzling my face into her neck.

The staff burst out laughing as Youngji and I collapse back onto the seat.

"Unnie!" Youngji lets out a breath, picking up a piece of paper and beginning to fan herself. "You're making me all hot and bothered,"

"Likewise," I flirt back playfully.

"Do you want us to leave?" One of the staff calls out from behind the camera.

We all burst out laughing, I clap my hands together while laughing.

"Yes get outta here!" Youngji jumps up from her chair. "You're interrupting our date!"

I throw my head back from laughing so hard, taking another sip of my wine once I calmed down.

"Can I use the bathroom please?" I pout.

"Of course!" Youngji gestures for me to go.

I stand up and decide to climb over Youngji's lap, causing her to burst out laughing.

"Yah!" Youngji laughs.

I let out a giggle before eventually making it to the other side. I walk over to where Youngji's bedroom door is and attempt to open it, frowning when it doesn't open.

"Ahh! How do you open it?" I pout.

"Director will help you!" Youngji calls out.

I begin to run on the spot, in attempt to soothe the desperate need to go toilet. The Director comes out from behind the camera and unlocks the door for me, I let out a cry of relief when he holds it open for me.