"Right! You've done a lot of research!" I laugh, picking up one of the bottles to look at the alcohol percentage on the bottle.

It was veryyyy strong alcohol.

Youngji laughs as she begins to pour us each a glass of wine.

"Of course I had too!" Youngji hands me a glass.

I bow my head and take the glass of wine from her, taking a sip.

"You know we have a tradition for our guest to skull their first drink," Youngji grins.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrows, not remembering this tradition from previous episodes I've watched.

"Yes yes, I'll time you," Youngji says, pulling out her phone.

"Ready set go!" Youngji shouts excitedly.

I quickly relax my throat muscles and chug my drink, slamming it down on the table once it was empty.

Youngji stares at me in shock, turning her phone around to the cameras so that they could zoom in on the time that read 3 seconds exactly.

The staff behind the cameras ooooh and aaaah at my time, giving me a round of applause.

"WOWWW!" Youngji shouts, standing up and beginning to clap as well.

"Thank you, Thank you!" I playfully bow.

"Wah! This was the first time we played this and I don't think anyone will be able to beat that!" Youngji chuckles.

"Yah! You tricked me!" I laugh.

"Forgive me!" Youngji pleads playfully. "But seriously I think I just fell in love with you!"

"You know I actually found something out while researching-" Youngji gasps. "Did you know that there are so many idols that have publicly admitted that you are their ideal type!"

"Like seriously so many! I don't know how I'm meant to compete for your love against so many other idols!" Youngji expresses loudly.

"Ohh really!" I smile.

"Wait wait wait-" Youngji stands up from her seat dramatically. "Let's play a game, where I tell you the names of the idols and you have to say describe them with one word!"

"Okay!" I laugh, taking a sip of my drink.

"Number one! Rosé from Blackpink!"

"Ahh!" I smile at her name. "Sexy!"

"Oooh!" Youngji smirks. "Okay next, BM of KARD!"

I take a moment to think of a word to describe him.

"Gentle giant!" I smile.

"Aish! That's two words Unnie!" Youngji laughs. "You have to take a drink!"

I pout my lips but do as I'm told and take a big drink of my wine.

"Ryujin of ITZY!" Youngji calls out.

"Aw!" I melt at the thought of being her ideal type. "My baby!"

Youngji chuckles and points to my drink again.

"Ah!" I realise that I said two words again, taking another sip of my drink.

"Oooh Wonwoo of Seventeen!" Youngji says.

My eyes widen in surprise before thinking of a word to describe him.

"Gentleman,"

"Aw that's a good one," Youngji smiles. "Next is Sana from Twice!"