"Wow." I mutter, feeling impatient. "I wish I could behead you right now." 

Too bad I'm too weak to do so.

Kota gets up and follows the demon. I groan, but get up and follow her. The duty of us is to protect humans, and well, in a building full of demons, I probably should follow her.

When the six-eyed demon slides one random door open, some other demons are in there. 

"Kokushibo?" A low voice comes from inside the room.

Kota screeches, and jumps back a little. I tiptoe and glance over her shoulders to see a girl and a boy demon sitting in the room. In their eyes, it says 'Uppermoon six'. 

Two uppermoon sixes? That must be a good information to have, right?

"Sorry... Gyutaro." The six-eyed demon apologizes. Hes name was... Kokushibo? The demon in the room, Gyutaro, looks over and spots Kota.

"What's a human doing here? Can I eat her?" He asks, and Kota basically jumps onto Kokusibo's arms. I quietly place my hand on my sword. 

"Kokushibo! Don't make me a meal! Please!" Kota pleads, clinging onto the poor demon's haori. She doesn't really act her age. 

"Maybe I will..." Kokushibo sighs, closing his six eyes. 

"Hahaha!" I hear a laugh behind me, and I jump. I turn to see the rainbow-eyed demon standing there. I didn't even hear him. "Kokushibo-dono is just joking, dear! No need to worry! I'm here!"

Something about his care-free smile makes me want to vomit.

"Here," Kokushibo slides open another door, and basically throws us in. Kota struggles to balance, but I don't have trouble staying standing.

"Stay here... until you," He points his finger right at my face, "tells us... your full name..."

He walks away and comes back with blankets and pillows for us. I guess that's kind of generous for a demon? He sets them up neatly and walks out, shutting the door behind him.

My mind spins.

"This happened so quick, I need time to process-" I mutter, slapping myself. This might just  wake my brain. "How the heck did I end up like this?"

"Why can't you just tell them your full name and let us out of here?" Kota suggests. "Maybe... make up a last name!" She says taking a seat on the floor.

"I don't have that much creativity," I reply, taking a seat beside her.

She stays silent for a while. "..oh."

I laugh. She sounds so innocent! I stop laughing and we just stare at each other for a moment. 

"Is uppermoon two really your dad?" I ask, curious. 

She sighs. "I guess so? He raised me since I was a baby, so..." She trails off, and the room falls silent again.

Kota is the one breaking the long silence. "How about..." She scratches her chin, thinking. "We get to know each other! Since, you know, we got brought into this mess in a matter of seconds."

"Sure, not a bad idea."

"Okay, I'll start. How old are you?" She asks.

I smile. "I'm 13." 

Kota seems really nice.

She laughs. "You're young!" 

I guess that means she's older than me like I guessed.

I get comfortable. "Okay, now it's my turn. Do you have any siblings?"

She pauses. She seems to be thinking. "...maybe?"