I start panicking again. "I- I... Am I really in a room with the 3 most strong uppermoons right now? How am I not dead?!" I start to breathe faster, making my head dizzy.

"What the heck are uppermoons?" Kota asks, frowning. 

"They're the strongest of all demons." I answer her, trying to make my breath steady. I perk up. "Am I going to die??"

"Good question. At least you're trained. Am I going to die?" Kota starts panicking with me. The rainbow eyed demon glances over at her.

"Darling~ you aren't going to die! I'm here to keep you safe!" The demon says, wrapping his arms around Kota's shoulders. She seems to calm down a little bit.

She looks into his eyes and realizes something off. I think she read the letters in his eyes. 

Uppermoon two.

"Uh, dad?" She mumbles. "What is the writing in your eyes..?"

"Oh my God, are you dumb?" The pink haired demon yells, resulting in Kota jumping from her seat. "Are you seriously that clueless?"

"Akaza... it does seem like... that this girl... has a brain capacity... of a 5 year old..." The six-eyed demon mentions, sitting up. I have to agree.

Kota is silent for a second, then she shouts "DAD, YOU'RE A DEMON?"

The pink haired demon, Akaza, claps slowly. "Great job, smartypants."

"Hahaha! Surprise?" The rainbow-eyed demon laughs, opening his arms. 

"Yasu!! Wahhhhh!" Kota cries and crawls over to me. I sigh.

"There, there." I say, patting her back. I adjust my katana to a position that will be the most comfortable to unleash it.

"Yasu..." The six-eyed demon speaks, and I turn to him. "I have a question... for you.."

I cross my arms. "And why would I answer you?"

The six-eyed demon seems to be ignoring my sentence. That's very polite.

"What type... of breathing style... do you use?" He asks. 

I scoff. "Uh- did you not hear what I said? Why would I answer a demon like you?"

He just blinks his six eyes, one by one, creeping me out. 

"F-fine! I'll answer." I mumble and scratch the floor. This is embarrassing. "I actually couldn't master any breathing techniques..."

The six-eyed demon looks slightly surprised. "Then how... did you pass... the final selection..?"

I was about to answer, but something is strange. "How do you know so much about demon slayers?"

The demon is silent. When he speaks up again, he doesn't have an answer for my burning question. "You... didn't answer... my question.."

He is the king of ignorance. I groan. "When the final selection started, I literally ran through the forest and reached the wisteria trees before day one. I stayed there for the remaining 6 days."

I'm too lazy to tell them the part where I broke the tree branch and carried it all the way across the mountain.

"Isn't that kind of cheating?" The pink-haired demon asks. 

"They never said you couldn't do that." I grin. The pink-haired demon is my favorite here right now.

I turn back to the six-eyed demon. "Now answer my question!"

He gets up. "Let's go find... you guys a room.. to share..."

My mouth hangs open. Did he seriously ignore me again