Chapter 18: A Day Off

I pulled her nearer, pressing my lips against hers. She tried to push me away, but I pulled her even closer. I could feel my heart pounding like a drum beating at a fast pace. I shouldn't do this right now, but I couldn't control the pent-up frustration I've been pushing aside these past few days—I want her badly.

She soon gave in as she wrapped her arms around my head and opened her mouth lightly as she matched my pace. Our tongues intertwined a few times as our breaths grew heavy.

I pushed her, pinning her on the seat as I slowly reclined the seat backwards.

This is not enough to clench my thirst—I want more. I want her badly that I am going crazy as the heat of my body rose and my mind was in chaos.

"Can I?" I whispered to her ear as I pulled lightly from her lips.

"Not until you're sober enough to realize what you're doing," she said as she pushed me away to get out of the car.

I rushed out of the car and followed her like a dog. She entered the elevator so I ran before she could even leave me behind.

The door almost closed on me, then I saw her finger on the close button when I entered the elevator. She looked surprised as she hurriedly pulled back her hand, looking away as if she did nothing wrong.

Triggered, I pinned her to the wall of the elevator, cupping her cheek as I moved closer. "You're so mean, babe. Are you really going to let me take the stairs even though I'm drunk like this?" I asked in a low voice as I moved even closer to her lips to kiss her.

She didn't fight back, but the elevator suddenly stopped—we were already on the third floor. I lifted her in my arms and held her tightly while hurriedly walking towards the apartment door. I brought her straight to the bed as I hurriedly removed our shoes and threw them aside. I removed my shirt while hovering over her as she lay flat on the bed looking at me blankly as if she's observing me. I slid my hand on her back trying to reach for the hook of her undergarment, but I couldn't feel it.

She laughed as she pulled me down to the bed while sitting on top of me, removing her tank top, revealing her lace br*, "It's not on the back. It's in front. Are you sober?"

"I won't be able to carry you from the elevator to the room if I'm not sober, babe," I replied as I pulled her back down, rolling on top of her and personally removing the cloth covering her mounts.

"We can't do this, though," she said.

I suddenly felt guilty for my wife and my child, but I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Please... I'll be gentle," I begged in a low voice, fondling her left mount as I indulged myself in the scent of her perfume, nibbling and sucking her neck, leaving my mark on her.

I want everyone to see she's mine once she walks out of the door tomorrow. I was desperate for some reason. I don't love her, but she attracts me like a magnet, making me confused as my heart flutters for the lust I've been holding back. I've never longed for someone like this. Her very presence can make me lose my mind as if I was under a forbidden spell.

She didn't speak so I kissed her lips gently trying to confirm her answer silently—she didn't fight back, making me think she agreed despite the hesitation in her eyes.

***********************

The next morning, I opened my eyes to see the beautiful and peaceful sleeping face of my wife. Her messy brown locks spread on the pillow, tickling my nose, and faintly smells like citrus. Her sweet looking face looked so innocent to the point that I asked myself if she's the same person as when she's awake. I wanted to kiss her lips once, but I am afraid of waking her up.