It's hurting. Cause the pure alpha can't get his hands off once he laid it on omega, every time they meet they get carried away. In college, at home when they hang out, on a racing field after a race, everywhere. It's exciting, fun, he loves it. But he doesn't want it to be only this.

hyunjin takes all his responsibility after fucking him for hours, he takes him on dates and buys him ice creams, candy floss everything omega would like.

Felix is still scared whether it will stay like this or it will change.

He was walking through the hallways towards Library. He was tired, and his legs feel wobbly but he doesn't wanna go back to the home he wants to meet hyunjin after his exam is over, it still has three hours.

He had only one class cause his exams  are in a week

"Lix"

He turned back just to see jaesung. He smiled "hi"

He goes towards Felix "i see you are studying too hard" he said in a teasing way cause the library was just one class away, Felix smiled and just nodded.

"I guess but i might fall asleep today" Felix told, they both started heading. Felix was controlling to keep his face normal but how could he when it burns in his lower back, he got railed fifteen minutes ago and by pure alpha. His every action is stronger than any other alpha which causes more pain to Omega.

Jaesung frowned and worriedly looked at him, he could see some hickeys on his neck which Felix didn't put any effort into hiding. His hair was still messy and his walk was different. He could smell an intense amount of tequila.

Jaesung clenched his jaw, he gets what was going on. He has seen Felix with hyunjin kissing and making out lot of times and Felix walking like this. He hates hyunjin more for this.

As much as he wants to punch hyunjin in his face, the love for the omega is much more than the hate, he would never disappoint Felix

"You don't look good" jaesung said, and held Felix's shoulders. Felix confusedly looked at jaesung but didn't say anything and jaesung was thankful. He doesn't wanna make it obvious that he knew.

"Stop studying" he laughed, which made Felix laugh too.

Felix couldn't stay there for long, he didn't know why but his tummy started hurting as they spend some time in Library. So jaesung dropped him at his home, he insisted on taking him to the hospital but felix denied.

Hyunjin put the phone in his pocket after talking with Felix. He was worried after hearing that Felix went home cause his tummy was hurting

"You can go i will meet you there" hyunjin told, "where are you going?" Changbin asked

"Don't wait for me" he told making changbin scowl as he didn't get his reply "fucker"

Hyunjin went to the parking lot not seeing his car he hit the ground with the realisation "shit!" he made his way hurriedly towards the backside where his car is. Soon he started driving toward Lee's house.

He was worried for him that he is sick and guilt that still eating him that he left felix there right after that moment. He just wants to meet him and spend time... He doens't know why, it never happened before but he just wants to spend his every second with him. He did before cause he wanted him, there was some attraction between them they still have it, but it's something more. He is sure falling in love and he couldn't wait to tell him.

God, whenever he thinks of spending some good time with him he just couldn't control his hormones and not when felix begs for it... How could you deny those kitty pleading eyes?

He parks the car outside and got inside the area of Lee's. He rang the doorbell, waited for the door to open in a hurry. When the door opens just after ten more seconds by a worker.

He goes inside to see Mrs. Lee coming down the stairs.

"Oh hyunjin? Does Minho come with you?" She asked looking at the door and back to hyunjin

Hyunjin shook his head,

"You had an exam right? How was it?" She asked walking towards him

"It was good,... I'm sorry Mrs. lee but can I meet Felix?"

She tilted her head confusedly, and narrowed her eyes "oh? Okay... Just be careful he is... Sick" she didn't get to complete her sentence when hyunjin just ran towards felix room saying thank you

She frowned, but soon get her eyes wide, she gasped in shock "hyunjin is..."

He didn't knock on the door he forgot how to knock the door when he desperately wants to meet him. He might have scared Felix cause he screamed.

"Shhh it's me" hyunjin laughed,

"You should have told me you are coming" Felix told, pouting his lips. Hyunjin sat beside him on the bed with fluffy blanket and lot of plushies.

"Why would I?" Hyunjin said, staring at felix in awee, a wide grin present on his face

Felix just huffed.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked, Felix sighed "I'm good now, wanted to see you outside of your class b-but i got tummy pain" he sulked

Hyunjin control not to laugh

"Doc said I might have had something bad at lunch"

Hyunjin bit on his lips but he couldn't hide the grin on his lips, Felix looks cute when he talks like a child, he is used to it now but the other thing that's making him smooch his cheeks is...

His eyes staring at felix making Felix stop talking and the pout on his lips gets bigger. "What?" He whined

"Your pigtails look cute" hyunjin said  as he giggled

Felix Widnes his eyes and touched his hair "ahhhhhh i forgot I have this"

"Who made it?" Hyunjin asked, his eyes smiling like his lips

"Seungmin and jeongin came to visit and they made this" he said,

"Keep it, it looks good" hyunjin told bringing Felix hand down

"It doens't~"

"It is cute, you look cute" he said as he held Felix face in his hand and pecked his lips "cute, peach" this made Felix blush in crimson red

"Oh yeah? Then get yourself too" Felix said and tried to sit

"What? No! Sit here you need to rest" hyunjin scolded holding Felix hand

Felix shook his head "it doesn't hurt much, now I want to see your pigtails"

"Haha no" he shook his head

"Yes"

"Felix"

"Hyunjin"

"Wha- you are being stubborn and a bad boy"

"Jinnie, please"

"No"

"It's not good to deny a sick boy now who is being a bad boy hmm? i will run around you until I make tails or just sit here in front of me and let me make it"

"Just cause you are sick"

"No, admit it you can't resist my cute face"

"Fine"

And that's how they both ended up with pigtails and Felix took selfies even though Hyunjin told him not to.

Oh, he can't resist Felix's cuteness. 

Ignore some mistakes I'm sleepy hehe