Chapter 30 - Epilogue

Narrator

It has been 5 years since the grand reveal. The people adapted and started to live with the supernatural and they surprisingly got along just fine. Many families are now half human and half supernatural. The world became a better place and humans started to move to the underworld and visit other places, meeting God's and higher beings as well as meeting the heroes of their respected mythologies. As for Y/N, he now lives his life as the Undefeated Ruler of Lordran. After a few more month Yae gave birth with Y/N being there all the time and right now their little girl looks just like copy of her mother. She sure did inherite her teasing and smug personality.

 She sure did inherite her teasing and smug personality

They named her Sakura. 5 months after Sakura was born Kuroka gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl. While the girl looked just like her mother the boy inherited his father's hair which was blonde with red tips. They named the girl Kuro while the boy Aarush. Though Aarush did have a habit of saying "Umai" when he ate, it was also his first word too. A year after their birth Y/N married the girls(all and more that were mentioned in the full harem chapter) and now half of them have a child from him. Y/N himself became a worldwide celebrity as the strongest being in the world while also being the one with the most influencing and many more. He was invited to many different events with many celebrities and was even asked for a permission to film a few movies in Lordran. He agreed and many great and popular movies made their debut. Each movie did have key people from the kingdom as well as many supernatural beings. Hell in one of the movies Y/N played as a main character. After a while there was also a group of game developers who asked if they could use Lordran and its people as inspiration for a game which Y/N allowed. Thus, the Souls Series were born. From the supernatural many of Y/N's friends achieved their dreams like Sona who opened many schools for lower class people who had troubles with money. Meanwhile Rias worked on her flaws and after a while found love in one of the royals of Lordran and after going on a few dates they started dating. While this was going on on earth Y/N with the help of everyone managed to rebuilt the BFG 10000 and now it was even stronger and had enough power to shoot straight through the planet. Issei and his girlfriend, now wife, opened their own daycare and started looking after children with Issei and Ddraig telling them many stories. Speaking of Ddraig, he is now a big brother to a boy named Azhdaha. He was named so to honor an old dragon.

With the help of the supernatural the scientists were able to develop even more different ways of going into space, and more, and even managed to colonize a non-destroyed part of Mars and 70% of the Moon

With the help of the supernatural the scientists were able to develop even more different ways of going into space, and more, and even managed to colonize a non-destroyed part of Mars and 70% of the Moon. Many people were now living their lives to the fullest and with the protection of 2 most powerful being they knew of, Y/N Cinder and Lucifer Morningstar, nothing could disturb their peace. Y/N also made sure to tell the story of Aarush and the age they were now living in was named

The Age of a New Flame

Author: And that's all yall. It was a nice ride and in the next chapter or more like announcement and news I'll tell you something that I started to work on which some of you will either like or dislike. Author, out.