Prologue - Adoption

'Thoughts'
'This' - Artorias/Sif talking
'This' - Zhongli talking
'This' - Soul of Cinder talking

A/N: Let's see how it goes. Right now not that good but we'll see.

-------------------------------------

-3D POV-

Our story starts in a small town in Japan. It's Saturday and a sunny day. People doing their on things but our attention shifts to an orphanage. We can see many kids playing in the garden playing together behind it, well, almost everyone. There was one 6 year old boy sitting alone under the tree with only his friend wolf Sif, this was our protagonist Y/N who recently unlocked his 2nd sacred gear and was speaking to the spirit inside it while Sif was sleeping on his lap(puppy form).

Y/N: 'So what can you do?'

???: 'Well I can use the seven elements like fire, wind and others. Right now you cannot use them but with enough training you will master them'

Y/N: 'Oh that's cool. What's your name by the way?'

Zhongli: '*giggle* My name is Zhongli, pleasure to meet you Y/N'

Y/N: 'How do you- oh wait, you're inside my mind I forgot'

Zhongli: 'So why are you here alone? Go play with some kids'

Y/N: 'It's not like I don't want to. It's just the others are scared of me and call me a freak because I always talk with Sif'

Zhongli: 'I'm sorry to hear that. Let's change the topic, do you know about supernatural?'

Y/N: 'Yes, master Artorias told and explained everything to me'

Zhongli: 'Who?'

Artorias: 'That would be me, pleasure to meet you Zhongli'

Zhongli: 'OH HOLY CHRIST. Don't scare me like that. So you're Artorias? I lived a long time but I never heard of you'

Artorias: 'You may know me as a Wolf Knight'

Zhongli: 'Wait wait wait, as in THE Wolf Knight'

Artorias: 'The very same'

Zhongli: 'Well Holy moly. Then where is your Wolf companion?'

Y/N: 'On my lap'

Zhongli: 'Oh. Wait, you felt that?'

Artorias: 'Yes, it's-'

Y/N: 'Devils, and strong ones'

Artorias: 'We're gonna hide our presence, stay strong Y/N'

Just as they hid their presence the caretaker walked outside with a family behind her. A man, a woman and a little girl. This was Darkwood family.

-Agares POV-

We walked outside and saw many kids playing.

Caretaker: You can watch them play and choose who you want to adopt.

Emily: Sera, who do you want a brother or a sister?

Seraphina: A brother.

Agares: Hmmmmm.

I looked around and watched the kids play but one boy caught my attention. He had blonde hair and gold eyes.

Agares: 'Interesting'