OVA: Authors visit

'This' - Artorias/Sif talking
'This' - Zhongli talking
'This' - Soul of Cinder talking

————————————————

-3D POV-

It's a peaceful day in the Darkwood household. It's morning and almost everyone are either in the kitchen or living room. Everything was going well until a portal opened and everyone went on guard. From the portal a man stepped out and he looked like he needed a lot of sleep. This was Author.

Author: Sup fuckers.

Agares: Who are you!

Author: Shhhhhhh, shut up and someone please get me some strong coffee please. Thank you.

He sat down on one of the couches and looked at everyone who were still on guard and after a minute Emily handed him coffee.

Author: *sips coffee* Oh this feels good. Ok relax everyone if I wanted to hurt you would stop existing.

Seraphina: Then why did you came here?

Author: Because I was bored and decided that some of you should meet your children.

Kuroka: Wait what?

Author: Yea, so where is Y/N?

Seraphina: He left to the shop.

Author: Ok then. Now *snaps fingers and from a portal appear 8 children* Have fun. I'll be taking a little nap in one of your spare bedrooms.

Agares: But you just drank coffee.

Author: It didn't help, I still need sleep. See you in a couple of hours.

And with that he left. Everyone looked at the children and the one who looked the oldest spoke.

Sakura: I think that introduction is required. My name is Sakura and the girl hiding behind me is Anath, she's a bit shy so don't worry.

 My name is Sakura and the girl hiding behind me is Anath, she's a bit shy so don't worry

Yae: You look like me.

Sakura: Well duh. I'm your daughter after all, and Anath is mama Baals daughter. Ok so next we have Amagi-chan, Akagi-chan and Kaga-chan. The name's say for them selves who the mothers are.

Amagi-chan: Hello.