Chapter 22 - The massive genocide, a meeting and a 🍋🍋

I thought about it so here you go, another lemon. Hope you enjoy smoothdisaster1356 oh and the next one will be OVA. I was thinking of making a separate chapter but I decided to make this one extra long. Hope you'll enjoy everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Next day afternoon-

-Y/N POV-

Melina: So in short you're the ruler of the kingdom of Lordran?

Y/N: Yup.

Melina: But that's impossible. The kingdom existed more than a few thousand years ago. And then it was lost when the Age of Fire ended.

Y/N: Well the portal which brought me here apparently could bend the laws of time.

Melina: Okay? But if I remember in one of the books I read in one of the old libraries the last ruler was called the Lord of the First Flame. Can you prove that you are him?

Y/N: That's a really dumb question.

Melina: How so?

Y/N: I literally demonstrated my power by creating a new star fully made out of fire.

Melina: Oh. Yeah that proves it. Also I have a question.

Y/N: Yes?

Melina: *appears in front of him with starry eyes* CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE ME TO LORDRAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I ALWAYS DREAMED OF GOING THERE!

Y/N: Eh sure.

Melina: *hugs him* THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Y/N: Yeah yeah. Now please let go. *she does* Before we go back I need to get the so called Elden Ring and another ring where 2 powerful people are sealed in.

Melina: Huh?

Y/N: Yes. I have a suspicion that the Elden Ring hosts one powerful person while the second has a queen of succubus Lilith sealed in it. In one of the books of the Lucifer mansion I read that God sealed her in her own ring and afterwards the ring dissappeared.

Melina: I have so many questions.

Y/N: Later right now I have to get the ring and first I need to burn that big ass glowing tree. And the fire will help me. But for now I'll commit massive genocide, well. Now like me but someone else.

Melina: Huh?

Y/N: Nevermind. *stands up* You can go and do your thing. I'll call you when I'm finished.

Melina just stared at me for a second before shrugging and wanishing in blue particles.

Zhongli: 'Y/N! Y/N! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!'

Y/N: Yes I can. What happened?

Zhongli: 'Finally. As soon as you entered through that portal our connection was blocked. I tried everything I could to break the seal but-'

Artorias: 'But I said fuck it and just slammed the seal with my sword and it broke. Now where the fuck are we?'

Zhongli: 'Yeah, that. But where are we?'

Artorias: 'Just look through his memories. I'll do that while you talk.'

Zhongli: 'Yeah. You do that. So anyway you now have access to your full power again.'