Chapter 2 - First day and secrets out

'Thoughts'
'This' - Artorias/Sif talking
'This' - Zhongli talking
'This' - Soul of Cinder talking

-------------------------------------------------------

-SCR    3D POV-

Y/N: Hello everyone. I'm the new student. I'm here for my schedule.

Seraphina: Hello brother.

Y/N: Sis? Well hello.

Sona: Y/N Cinder I presume? *he nods* Please to meet you my name is Sona Sitri I'm the Student Council President and next to me is Tsubaki Shinra the Vise president.

Tsubaki: Pleasure to meet you.

Y/N: Hello.

Sona: Here is your schedule. You're in class 2b.

Y/N: *takes the shedule* Thank you. See you home babe.

Kuroka: See you.

With that Y/N left the room leaving all devils inside.

Seraphina: I'll get straight to the point, Kuroka does my brother know about supernatural?

Kuroka: You don't have to worry, he doesn't know. I made sure.

Seraphina: Ok good. I don't want him in this mess. I'll take my leave.

Seraphina and Remi left to their classes.

Kuroka: Shirone we'll talk later.

With that Kuroka left to Y/Ns house via the magic circle to meet his parents. (This is your magic circle btw)

 (This is your magic circle btw)

Sona: Rias.

Rias: Yes Sona?

Sona: I know what you're thinking and I don't think that's a good idea.

Rias: *smiles innocently* What do you mean?

-Classroom 2B     ??? POV-

This class is so boring. Why do I have to sit next to a pervert and hear all his talks about boobs. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and the teacher went to answer it.

Teacher: *opens the door* I suppose you're the new student?

Familiar voice: Yes. Sorry for being late I couldn't find a classroom.

Teacher: That's ok. Come in front of the class and introduce yourself. *turns to the class* Class we have a new student.

The teacher walked back to his desk and a familiar face walked in and stopped in front of the class.