Chapter 4 - The new teacher and a fight for the familiars

'This' - Artorias/Sif talking
'This' - Zhongli talking
'This' - Soul of Cinder talking

---------------------------------------------

-Morning     Y/N POV-

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*
*RI-
*SLAM*

Y/N: *groan* I fucking hate mornings. Why do i need to get up so early? Oh yea. School.

I tried to get up but I couldn't and felt something laying on my chest. I looked down and saw Kuroka laying on top of me, hugging me, sleeping. I lightly shook her.

Y/N: Kuroka, let me go. I need to go to school.

Kuroka: *groan* Noooo~ 5 more minutes. You're so warm.

Y/N: And there she goes back to sleep. *sigh* If you won't let me go no good morning kiss for you.

She immediately let me go and kissed me passionately. After a few minutes of kissing we parted the kiss and she looked at me.

Kuroka: Don't you dare not give me my good morning kiss.

Y/N: *chuckle* Ok. Now get off me I need to get ready.

She got off me and I got up from bed and went to take a shower. After the shower I decided to not to wear the uniform so I decided to wear simple black boots, blue jeans, a shirt that said "Dark Souls Tryhard" on the front and a hoodie that had "DevilMayCry" on the back. I took my bag and was about to leave my room but I looked at the bed and saw Kuroka asleep again.

Y/N: *chuckle* She never changes.

I walked out and closed the door and made my way downstairs. Upon entering the living room I saw dad drinking coffee while reading the news, mom in the kitchen and Izuku waiting for me at the front door.

Mom: Y/N your lunch is on the table.

Y/N: Ok.

I took the lunch and put it in my bag. I walked to Izuku and we fist bumped.

Izuku: Why aren't you wearing the uniform?

Y/N: The same reason you don't. Because it's fucking uncomfortable. Let's go.

We walked out of the house and started walking to school.

Y/N: Where is Sera?

Izuku: She left before you came down.

I nodded and we continued walking while talking. After 10 minutes we arrived and walked inside. While walking we could hear girls saying "omg The Dark Prince and The King of Kuoh are walking together".

Y/N: They are such simps.

Izuku: True.

We entered the building and made our way to our class. As we entered the bell rang and the teacher walked in. We took out seats and started "listening" to the teacher.

~a little timeskip~

*BELL SOUND*

Y/N: Fucking finally. God it was so boring.

Izuku: You tell me. What do we have next?

Y/N: PE. Let's go.

We stood up and made our way to the boy locker room. After changing we walked into the gym and waited the lesson to start. While talking ORC walked over to us.

Issei: Hey Y/N, Izuku.

Y/N: Hey pervert.

Issei: Hey!