Chapter 1 - The new student

'Thoughts'
'This' - Artorias/Sif talking
'This' - Zhongli talking
'This' - Soul of Cinder talking

-----------------------------------------

-Student Council Room   Seraphina POV-

Right now me my queen Remi, Sona, Tsubaki, Rias and her peerage(1 week before Risers arrival) were in the student council room. I asked Sona to inform Rias that I have important news.

Sona: So Seraphina what did you want to tell us.

Seraphina: It's about the new student.

Tsubaki: Y/N Cinder if I'm correct.

Seraphina: Yes. I wanted to tell you this before he arrives. He is my older brother. *silence*

Everyone(-Sera, Remi, Koneko): WHAT?!

Rias: You didn't tell us that you have a brother.

Seraphina: He was adopted.

Sona: Ok. What's the other reason? Because I doubt that it's the only reason.

Seraphina: I think that he has a sacred gear.

Rias: If he does he can help me with my problem so can i-

Seraphina: ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT.

This shocked everyone. Seraphina almost never swears let alone yells.

Rias: But-

Seraphina: Rias FUCKING Gremory I swear if you even try to add him to your peerage I'm going to kill you and not even your brother will save you. Y/N doesn't need to know about supernatural, I don't want to include him in all this shit.

Sona: Ok, we understand. Calm down Sera.

After a minute I calmed down.

Seraphina: Ok I'm good.

Sona: Now then, there is a problem. Your brother was supposed to arrive an hour ago. Do you know where he is?

Seraphina: I don't actually. I haven't seen him since Saturday. Let me call my parents.

I created our family magic circle and asked my parents to come to SCR(student council room).

After a minute the same magic circle appeared in the room and my parents teleported in.

Dad: Good afternoon everyone. What's the problem Sera?

Seraphina: I wanted to ask if you know where Y/N is?

Dad: Oh he left Saturday morning to take part in.....a........race. SONA QUICK GIVE ME THE REMOTE TO THE TV.

Why is Dad in such a hurry? Anyway Sona gave him the remote and he turned on the TV and started to search for a channel.

Seraphina: Mom, what's with dad?