Chapter 27 - Familiar introduction and an encounter with a goddess

-3D POV-

Right now Y/N was sitting back home on the couch in the living room when his father walked in.

Agares: So how did it go?

Y/N: Thankfully smoothly. Even with enough power to overpower gods I was still nervous with that many gods in a room.

Agares: Understandable. Anything else happened?

Y/N: Well-

~flashback~

Everyone were now back in the meeting room but without Ornstein and Julius.

Zeus: I've been meaning to ask. What power does that ring on your hand has? It feels godly.

Y/N: Well, you're right. Inside this ring resides Lucifer Morningstar. Before you say anything, it's not our Lucifer. This one is from a different dimension and I know for sure he's more powerful than our lucifer.

Odin: Is that so?

Y/N: Yes. If you don't believe me then I'll say this. If me and him were to fight he would beat me with no effort.

This shocked all of them.

~flashback end~

Agares: Damn.

Y/N: Yeah. And Lilith left somewhere.

Lilith(flashback): I'll be back in a few days. I have some children to discipline and kill. Thank you for helping me recover my full power and even more~ *kiss*

Agares: Should we be worried? It's Lilith we're talking about.

Y/N: Nah. *stands up* I'll go visit school and see how the preparations are going.

Agares: Alright.

With that Y/N teleported to the student council office and saw that it was empty. He looked out of the window and saw that the preparations were almost over. He then tried to sense where the devils were and found out that they were at the ORC. He teleported in front of the door and walked in and saw Rias along with her peerage there as well as Seraphina and Sona.

Y/N: Hello.

Rias: There you are Y/N. We were just discussing about the sport festival.

Seraphina: Yes. And she proposed a bet.

Y/N: Oh? What about?

Sona: That whichever peerage wins will get a free wish and the losers will have to fulfill it.

Y/N: Huh. Well I'm not participating in a bet but I'll add something to it. The winner will also go to a special place owned by yours truly.

Asia: Ooohhhh! What is it?

Y/N: Uhhhh-

-meanwhile in a space facility near Mars-