Adopted Family Bio

Father: Agares Darkwood.

Age: over 2000.

Race: Devil. Satan class.

Looks:

The head of Darkwood household

Family magic: Time stop. A magic passed down in a Darkwood household. In each generation it became stronger and stronger. Right now Agares can stop time completely for 12 hours.

Mother: Emily Darkwood(previously Trinity)

Age: over 2000.

Race: Devil. Ultimate class.

Looks:

Family magic: Time stop, time skip

Family magic: Time stop, time skip. After marrying Agares she got an ability go use time stop but she can stop time only for 1 hour. However her family magic from Trinity household, time skip, is quite tricky. Emily can skip forward in time to see what her opponent will do or what will happen. She can also move herself forward in time to give her advantage in battle. Her limit is 15 minutes.

Daughter: Seraphina Darkwood.

Age: 17.

Race: Devil. High class.

Looks:

Heir to the Darkwood household

Family magic: Time stop, time skip, time reverse. Has 25% control over time itself. Seraphina inherited both her mothers and fathers magic. But this also allowed her to use the 3rd type of time magic, time reverse. It allows her to reverse time of not only objects but also living things. She can also reverse any damage inflicted to her or anyone else but it takes too much endurance, that's why from the small age she trained to increase her endurance and now she can reverse time for 20 hours. But the special thing is, that because Seraphina can use 3 types of time magic she got a blessing from time God Chronos who gave her the ability to control 25% of time itself.