Arrival

Black Bull team and I arrived at the Spade Kingdom.We could see the war had began through the cliff.I tried to find opening for us but couldn't.What should i do?.

"It seem one of devil already being taken down permanently"I said.

"Wait did you just said permanently!?",Finral astonished.

"Yes i did.Now Finral.You might wanna help your brother.Tried to focus and find him.Use what you have learn"I pat his shoulder.

"Are you sure i can do this?."Finral sighed.

"Yes you can besides my friend got there to.Try locate them okay.You need to back up them.Well spatial user battle right."I grinned a smile.

Finral nodded and smiled.After few seconds Finral managed to locate Langris location.He then disappeared through portal.I smiled.Then i looked on the others.

"Okay listen up.Asta and i gonna help Captain Jack.So the others i want you help the others knights .After that you guys gonna save Captain Yami and Captain Vangeance ."I said

They nodded.

Asta and I went into the castle as i had to make opening.Yeah i could tell Nacht already being tortured by that demon..Lilith n Naamah..Fire and Ice demon huh.We finally arrived and yeah my prediction was right...Nacht was in terrible injury...

"What do we have here"Lilith asked.

"Asta,you go to Nacht..imma will deal with deal with these two creatures"I said

Asta nodded and rushed towards Nacht.
I cracked my knuckled and smirked.Yeah i might not get truth magic but i did have my own card.

"What you can do to us filthy human"Naamah teased me

"With this"

I appeared circle magic around that two devils and sent rain of ice blade towards them and they screamed painfully.Nacht was speechless with my attack and Asta smiled.

"What magic he use!?"Nacht asked

"I am not sure but this time his ice magic really can hurt the devil.he said to me about something abusement.im not sure",Asta said.

"Oh my..do my attack hurt you.Where you boastful speech just now"I walked towards them.

They attack me with their powerful attack but i just dodged.I just gave them sidekick on their face.

"You should know human can be devil too.What should i do to you guys.Awww come on you guys are already know.. that's not fun.Cmon cheer up"I choked their neck with a smile.

"Who are you human"Naamah struggle to breath.

"Im your worst nightmare.You dare to hurt this people who below than you huh .Now feel my wrath..i already study lot of you hahah.."I laughed.

I froze that two demon and they yelled in pain.Ahh..that screaming so sweet.Two devils finally turned into ice mannequin.I was glad to take down them.I just knelt and sweat lot.Asta came towards me and took a look on me.I shivered due quite cold.Using lot this magic really made me tired.

"You turn into mana am i right"Nacht asked me

"Ye..yeah brr"I giggled.

"Stupid movement but glad you save.Here healing cookies"Nacht said.

Asta hugged me to warm my body.Thst feel nice lot.

"I dunno what happen as it seem Qlipoth ritual became really slow lot.What could be happen there"Nacht said

Meanwhile..

"Order guide you!!"Wistaria arrived to save Captain Yami and Captain Vangeance.

A powerful meteor came out from magical circle and destroyed the Qlipoth circle.Lucifero was angry.

"You dare to fight me human"Lucifero yelled

"Yes because you dare to poke us human.Now lets fight"Wistaria yelled angrily.

Back to Zane..

"Zane what power do you use.Really scary .is like not you."Asta asked me.

"Nothing hehe but i will explain you later"I kissed Asta cheek.

Asta smiled and hugged me more as my body still need warmth.I could tell Wistaria already fought with Lucifero and Black Bull might arrived there.Just like our plan..Wistaria possessed three elemental magic so he was the only can fight that damn Lucifero.

"Asta can you help me walking..i think im still run out energy"I asked him.

Asta nodded as he did piggyback on him I thanked him.He just nodded.Hmm wonder where Leopold..i missed him so much.I wasnt sure where was he ...i just hope he safe.

Nacht stayed here ..well he wanted to make that two devil as his underling.Meh nevermind..he was strong devil vessel.Asta asked bout direction.

"I think my friend is with others.Maybe they..and that's happening"I said after two of us heard explosion...and the heck Wistaria ...

I saw gigantic geo polearm came out from the skies and hit the ground.Holy geo archon!!..what the heck Wistaria..you were archon level!!!.

"Okay that's to powerful.I could tell the usage of mana really big right"Mereoleona said to Amber.

"Yup.But dont worry Wistaria already mastered the mana.We just go there if he really need help."Amber smirked.

Meanwhile the Black Bull team were happy because they managed to get their captain back.

"It seem you guys already surpass you limit huh"Yami smirked.

"Thanked to Captain Zane.He train us"Vanessa said

Lucifero was in berserk mode a d attack
Wistaria with all amounts his strength.Wistaria just dodged and sometimes gave that high rank devil few kicks on face.Meanwhile the others just watched like nothing.

"Hey guys"I waved to the others.

Amber and Leopold rushed towards us and yeah Leopold kissed me made me blushed.The others minus Amber and Asta were suprised.

"Oho my little brother got another cub huh"Mereoleona smirked.

"What's the situation Amber"I asked Amber.

"Rill and Merlin still guarded the villlage.Everything seem fine while Wistaria really become archon level.See he used three ultimate archon power in one time.Man is this how Archon War happened?"Amber said

"That Wistaria got lot imagination.Anyway i could tell someone use sealing jutsu eth"I laughed.

"Oh yeah.Well i never guess that work well"Amber laughed.

Finral came towards us

"You are right.We managed to defeat Zenon and his devil.Thanks for train me Zane"Finral smiled.

"Sure.. Amber i think you need help Wistaria.You know what i mean"I smiled.

Man i need rest lot...i supposed not to become mana hahaha..i then called Merlin through communication device.

"Hows going there?"I asked.

"Well this village finally under Heart Kingdom one.I already set up some mechanism..so everything is done just like you want"Merlin said.

"Great..i think i need rest.You will cover me here...okay.."I felt sleepy.

Asta POV

I noticed that Zane gripping on my shoulder starting loosen.His Ki...slowly weak..what happened.Without hesitation I asked Finral to open spatial to Zane house.Finral nodded.

"Amber senpai i need to take look on Zane.Leopold lets go.Amber senpai i want you do anything to that devil ..wait till. I return"I said.

Amber understood as she turned into Hellfire mode and joined Wistaria to fight Lucifero.The others being healing by Loropechika and Mimosa.

Leopold and I then rushed into the spatial.Zane wasnt in good condition...he was running out stamina...