Licht

Zane POV

I knew Asta would be captured by Rhya so I decided rushed to the place...where I would meet Mimosa,Yuno,Claus and Hamon.After few minutes I arrived.I saw Mimosa being crucified with Claus magic and yeah her clothes really torn bit.Yeah she still in weak mode this time.Asta fell on the ground and shocked saw Mimosa conditions.He saw Yuno was with Claus and Hamon ...three of them possessed by elves soul.Hamon and Claus attacked Asta and Yuno still in idle.

"I'm going to become Wizard King!!!!"Asta screamed.

Yuno soon awoke.Yup...i just saw not far.I need to do something...Ahh yeah Licht would be appeared.Better help them save energy to fight Licht.Hamon and Claus did a combo attack ..yeah I knew Asta and Yuno would finish then but they better save their energy.My grimoire floated and flipped pages.

"Ice Magic:Ice Totem Pole!"I cast spell.

My spell hit their spell and destroyed their attack.Yuno and Asta noticed at me.I smiled bit.

"Asta!!Yuno!! ..Hit them now!!!"I yelled

They nodded as without hesitation they plunged forward and hit them made Claus and Hamon fell down.Rhya looked at me with disbelieved.I ignored him as I rushed towards Mimosa who still being crucified.I then frosted the crucify...and yeah Mimosa was free and feel on me ..

What a pain ...she thanked me.I soon awoke and yup Asta ran towards me and hugged me tightly.I sweatdropped.Asta was worrying about me!...I pat his head gently

"No worry..I'm okay see",I smiled

Yuno looked at me with full confusion.Mimosa looked at me with her eyes'so you love him'.. Seriously.Asta released his hugged and whispered at me.

"We will talk after this.."he said.

I blushed bit and Yuno noticed but he just ignored.Suddenly we sensed powerful mana ...we looked upwards ..yeah Licht ..the real leader of elf ..damn he was so fast and took one of Asta sword ..suddenly it color changed into white ......

"Guys we betcha careful ..he too powerful..Mimosa stand back..."I said

Licht looked at me for a while.Oh crap !!
Licht appeared in front of me made me stunned.He looked at me...he smiled bit.
Then he attacked Asta and Yuno.I was stunned ....what happened?!

Yuno and Asta had a fight with Licht.Two of them let out full power to fight him.Asta suddenly being kicked hardly and smashed down and sank into water below.I yelled Asta name but Mimosa grabbed me..she said it's was to dangerous.I looked up and yeah Yuno released his full power!

"Mana Zone:Spirit Storm!!"he casted spell.

Asta appeared and flew above to attack Licht.Licht without hesitation control Yuno spell...and blasted towards Asta and Yuno.Two of them had collision power with Licht.I wanted to help but I didn't want to change plot...I need to do something!

Unfortunately Licht too powerful and Yuno and Asta got blasted.Without hesitation ..I ran towards them and save them.

"Mana Zone:Ice Wall!!"I casted spell

I screamed to Mimosa too take away Asta and Yuno.She nodded.Damn this power really powerful.My ice wall started to crack.Without wasting time I summoned Gwynn....I told him to take away Mimosa ,Yuno and Asta away.Mimosa put Asta andYuno on my Gwynn.Four of them ran away.

I plunged back and hit the wall.Ok that's pain.Glad they managed to escape.Rhya and Licht looked at me.I gulped.Crap what they gonna do!?

"You aren't one of us..should be gone"Rhya tried to hit me but...