Yultim

I felt someone hugged me from back.I stunned bit and I sensed familiar mana from the person hugged me.It was Leopold.

"That's great song I ever hear.You lost someone before right"Leopold asked me as he release hugging and stood beside beside me while watched the river

"That's why I dont want lost you.Thats why I afraid if I ",I said

Leopold grabbed my hands.He looked at me..

"I understand.Dont worry I be okay and I love you no matter who you are.Now let's gather with others.We can't late for the announcement"Leopold smiled.

I nodded.Two of us went into castle where all Crimson Lion assembled.We arrived and the others smiled to us.Then I noticed familiar women...she looked and smirked at me and looked scary on me

Mereoleona Vermillion..ya she will replace our captain who still in coma.

ya she will replace our captain who still in coma

"Where two of you go huh...wanna death wish"she asked us as she released menacing aura

"Nothing big sister.I just bring Zane here "Leopold said

"Good.Now Zane you will follow me."She said.

I nodded and astonished.Something not right ..not change plot again.What did I had done??.Mereoleona asked me waited for a while  as she entered the stages where she stood among the others captains except...yeah Yami ,Jack and Charlotte.Wizard King then gave a speech and ready to announce the Star ranking festival for each squads.If I wasn't mistaken Black Bul would be second place and yeah Crimson Lion on fifth one.

And the result came out!!

The last was Azure Deer...what could I say that squad rare went for mission due his captains but never underestimate him.Rill...thr youngest squad Captain.Followed by Coral Peacock...Purple Ocras....Green Mantis..Silver Eagle....

"Well the third was Crimison Lion "

We were happy and I mostly jawdropped.Mereoleona smirked.The second was Black Bull made everyone jawdropped as this was new for them and the first was Golden Dawn.Wait how come my squad got third place ..I facepalmed.Yeah solo mission hehehe..

I stood beside Asta.Asta seem blushed bit.I giggled.The folks questioned about our background.Till sekke told Asta and Yuno just commoner but two of them improve by a friendly battle lead Asta complained Yuno action.I laughed.

"What about that white hair boy."

Wizard King then showed my performance made everyone gasped even Amber,Merlin and Wistaria.Amber gave look'we need to talk'

"Defeating S class hoarder-90  points".

"Conquere S  dungeon-90 points"

"Rescuing kids from  human trafficking-100 point"

I smiled and looked at Mereoleona who nodded proudly.Leopold jawdropped.Yup after Captain Fuegoleon was warded .Mereoleona and I do some mission that very risky.A mission that need to end the target.