Result

My vision was dizzy but I could see Leopold looked at me very worried.I could here Wistaria called for help.I tried to look on Finral.He wasn't conscious but I could tell his injuries not bad at all.

"Zane,can you hear me!?",Leopold asked me.

"Y..yes.I could.Is Finral okay?"I asked.

"Hes okay.Just scratches.Let me take you to infirmary."Leopold carried me in bridal style.

I just let him did as my body felt pain.

Timeskip

My body felt better after

My body felt better after....yeah Amber healed me in brutal way but worth it.Amber,Wistaria and Merlin decided to look on me and that made me grateful had them.Amber found my mark on neck and my chest.She jumped happily and laughed.Wistaria just glared on me.Merlin questioned about the marks but Wistaria shut him up.

"So you got two boyfriends huh,Zane...I cannot wait for the next part..kyaaa!!"Amber screamed in joy.

Wistaria annoyed and elbowed Amber stomach.I laughed.Amber pouted.

"So this what we call boy love.Hmm quite interesting.Easy term is you are gay?!"Merlin started to take note.

Wistaria groaned.I smiled.

"Well you are right.But it depend on them.I love them.Anyway love is not bout sex it's bout you take care your partner with opened heart.Accepted his ability and disability."I said.

Merlin nodded.Wistaria scoffed.

"Ok stop with lovey dovey.Right now we need to focus bout Asta fight Langris.But after you interfere ....well"Wistaria sighed bit.

"...It supposed rematch but Leopold will join Asta.Asta and Leopold will fight Langris"Amber sipped a cup of coffee

I jawdropped.Then the magic screen showed Asta and Leopold faced Langris.
Oh dear I hoped they were alright.Wistaria told me that everyone were shocked when me used Mana Zone technique.He said some nobles accused me use black magic tool to boost my mana as I was peasant.

I just facepalmed.If they knew I trained in tundra they wouldn't questions me.
The match Asta and Leopold. Vs Langris started.We watched the battle and yeah very chaotic.....Asta literally injured but he seem didn't care....same to Leopold.Their target not really the crystal but Langris.Oh my lord.

At the end....Langris was defeated badly by them.I was very grateful as two of them managed to defeat Langris.

"Hey you know..I guess you need take care of them.Anyway...the next match is Yuno and my captain.So Im sure Asta felt broken as he cannot use his special move on Yuno.So you need to calm him okay"Wistaria patted my shoulder.

"Wow since when you became counselor Wistaria"Amber giggled

"Nah.Im might a fudan but not as maniac as you.Cmon let's go.Give Zane time with his lover.Who know there's additional mark...maybe a bruise "Wistaria teased