Gathering

Amber POV

After that four of us leaved the Khaneriah ruin and went back to the Inazuma.Thank to Ei i had authority to gather the vision users..but this time only experience visions users being selected.Geesh...

I went to Kamisato Estate and yeah i noticed Kamisato siblings were training sword together.I smirked.I guessed i need to convince them through sword.yeah.thats how warrior communicate.For Liyue and Mondstadt..i hoped Zane and Wistaria played their rule.I wasnt sure if Zane was in Mondstadt but i could tell i could feel his mana presence.Maybe helping from the Mondstadt might be secret weapon heheh...i knew Zane when getting serious...bye enemy.

"Kamisato Ayaka and Kamisato Ayato..thanks for welcomed me here.Besides i have something important with you guys "I bowed bit.

The two siblings nodded made me smilled.Walla...negotiation going smooth
Three of us had green tea as we discussed about the problem.The Kamisato seem suprised.

"Very well,we agree...do we need to evacuate the people here"Ayato asked me.

"No need because i will put barrier on the whole Inazuma"I smiled.

"My thats lot power need to do"Ayaka shocked.

"I have my own ways."I smirked.

Back to Liyue,

"You are the first human that manage fo defeat me as Yaksha..even others adeptus you able to take down"Xiao said.

"Thank you.It because of you guys teaching.Now i have fulfilled our contract.Now lets make another contract"Wistaria smiled.

"One dont expect human want to make contract with adepti "Cloud Retainer said.

Wistaria giggled but then he explained the reason why he need to learn adepti power made others adeptus gasped.
Some adeptus restless for a while when heard about name Lucius.

"I find out that he the reason others yaksha got karmic power.He also the reason Guizhong injured"Wistaria explained.

"What do you mean she injured..Guizhong already gone"Madam Ping said calmly.

Wistaria smiled.

"The one who beingg sealed and died is just puppet.I found a letter at Sam Terrae about alliance between Guizhong and Havria.Dont you guys remember that Guizhong is brilliant..she found that Aamon corrupted the other Yaksha made her decided to save them but in that time she was too late.."Wistaria explained

Xiao wanted to cry.He asked about Guizhong place.

"I assume she is at Nine Pillar of Peace.Yeah the creepy place but thats how it work to avoid human enter there plus got also monsters there too"Wistaria explained

"That mean she still alive!?.Why she do this to us"Moon Carver asked.

Wistaria sighed .

"Remember she fail to save five yakhsa due Aamon abyss power.She lost all her power and to regain back...she need to meditate for hundreds years..even she recovered but she still not fully recover.Abyss power is stronger...so to cure it.."Wistaria said.

"So we need to defeat Aamon?"Xiao said sorrow.

The others seem suprised that Xiao expression as this was their first time that Yakhsa sad

The others seem suprised that Xiao expression as this was their first time that Yakhsa sad...Wistaria just sighed and he smiled.

"If want to tell ..im here for you"Wistaria smiled.

Xiao just nodded and yeah he disappeared in the air like always

Xiao just nodded and yeah he disappeared in the air like always.The others adepti just speechless.

"Anyway wheres Mr.Zhongli..i need to speak with him"Wistaria said.

At Mondstadt..

Zane POV

Bennett and I went to Windrise..actually at massive oak tree where Venti aka Barbatos always hangout for chilling.I brought a bottle of dandelion wine as i knew that Anemo God really love wine.How i got this wine...i worked on commission given from Adventure Guild.

"Are you telling me that bard is actually Lord Barbatos!?"Bennett asked me.

"It up to you Bennett..but i believe he is the anemo archon.I have told everything where i come from"I smiled.

Bennett just nodded.

Yeah we arrived at our destination and i called Venti and offered him dandelion wine.It wasnt hard to call him as i let scent of dandelion wine flew through wind.. hahaha.Yup Venti appeared nowhere made Bennett yelped.

"So you bring me the wine huh.Good offering Zane.Haahah..i see you bring this boy to you.Seem you and him quite close huh..ehe"Venti said.

"Hahah "I laughed dryly.

Please Venti hahha....

Meanwhile Bennett just blushed ...

"Okay what you want to know"Venti drank the wine

"Tell me where can i get map Gate of Khaneriah.You cannot deny as i know you are one of the archon who involve in Khaneriah"I looked at him sharply.

Venti just looked at me and he smirked.

"You sure know lot about our secret huh.What a sharp one"Venti said

"Yes i am because this time we gonna face another calamity.If we dont stop i could tell theres no more freedom.."I emphasize the word freedom.

Venti looked at me deeply.He then sent me a breeze of wind towards me.I nodded..

"Follow the wind you might get what you got..may the wind guide you.You are such interesting person i ever meet after Vennessa."Venti walked away.

Bennett looked at me with confusion face.I just shrugged.

"Nevermind.Lets go to the destination.",I said.

"Going where?"Bennett asked me.

"Nameless Island"I grinned smile.

Few minutes later.We arrived ar the Startsnacht Cliff.I pointed towards the nameless Island to Bennett.

"Woah it no mark in the map yet...i wonder what could be there"Bennett said in amazement.

I sweatdropped.I tried to sense elemental energy here...yes..cryo elemental energy!!.Look like i need to use mana method here.Worth it to try.

"Bennett climbed on my back"I looked at him.

"What"Bennett blushed.

I laughed.This gonna be awesome