Confession

Asta ran towards me and hugged me.He congratulated me.Lepold scoffed bit.I knew he felt jealous but I dunno how to tell him.I was confused by two of them ...Asta loved me!Leopold loved me too.Amber was right.....I already changed timeline.Our next battle was still long yet so I decided to have rest.

"Hey Zane, where are you going?"Leopold asked me.

"Just rest.Our next battle still long yet.Maybe have tea"I smiled

"Oh I love tea time.Mind I come with you ?"Asta said.

I nodded and I realized that Leopold snickered to Asta.Oh no.What should I do.I sighed.

"You guys can join me.More people more merrier"I said.

"Sure"Asta and Leopold said.

3rd POV

"Ohoho my fujoshi radar sense something"Amber noticed Zane walked together with Asta and Leopold.

Wistaria restrained her with lightning barrier.Amber pouted.

"No you don't.You got match after this."Wistaria looked at her.

Amber growled and stomped her feet towards her team.Merlin astonished and asked his brother.

"Sometimes I couldn't understand fujoshi behaviour.Whats so special about it"Merlin asked .

"You to innocent bout this.Neesan better you not know."Wistaria sighed.

Back to Zane...

Leopold ,Asta and I had walk near the river.Yeah everyone kept quiet.Ya I could feel awkward moment.What should I do.

"Hmm Asta,are you excited for next battle?"I asked.

"Yeah.I want to be more stronger and defeat the Midnight of Eye Sun."Asta said

I chuckled.I felt Leopold hold my hand.Yeah I was in between Asta and Leopold.I smiled.He seem jealous bit.Maybe I should give them chance right.

"Guys there's something I want to ask "I stood in front of them.

"Do you like me ?"I asked them.

"Err"Leopold and Asta speechless.

I grunted bit.These two still didn't want to confesses.I guessed I should tell them.

"Leopold ,Asta...actually I like you guys more then friends.The reason I didn't tell the truth as I dont want to lose you"I said .

Asta and Leopold blushed but theu hugged me.I was happy they understood.

"So we can make something special together right",Leopold said.

"What kind special?"Asta was curious.

I gulped.Seriously!??

Timeskip

I facepalmed after Leopold did something.Damn he gave me lovebite on my neck.Even Asta bite on my nipple.Damn....in the end..I had to heal that one with my mana.Well they left mark on my body.Ugh...

"Now you're mine Zane.This mark is sign that you are mine forever.Besides I put mana on the bite so if you are in danger   it will triggered me"Leo said.

I laughed dryly.Greaaat...

"You guys really serious lot.Anyway better we go back to them.I bet our match will start"I said.

"Sure"Asta grinned smile

Our match started.Yup Finral, Leopold and I were at battlefield.Finral guarded the crystal while me and Leopold would attack Amber team.Then I remembered ...yes in this battle Finral would face Langris.I need to do something.I didn't want to change plot.Then I went to Finral.

"Finral San..take this.I know you will face your brother.Just in case something bad happen...I want you destroy this ice.Okay"I said to him before hugging him.

"Oh...sure."Finral pat my back

I went towards Leopold and then took him to enemy crystal.I looked at Finral for a while.Hope that will less your injuries.The battle began...Leopold and I went to the enemy crystal place and arrived after I used my sensory mana.I wonder what Amber did with Langris.

Meanwhile...

Amber and Langris rode fire phoenix that made by Amber.Amber manifested fire arrow and bow and she started to attack Finral but Finral easily counter her attack.

"Pathetic "Langris then jumped down and landed not far from Finral.He looked at Finral full of wrath and he decided to end him here.

Amber still on her phoenix worried what would happen as she already knew what would happen so she decided to aware with Langris action.Zane and her knew so they need to save Finral but in same time not change story plot

Langris started to attack Finral and Amber didn't do nothing only watched in worry but she still aware.If something bad happen she definitely stop Langris what ever it cost.Finral used hi special move to counter Langris attack made Langris angry.

Amber whistled when two spatial countered each other.Langris asked her to land made her rolled her eyes.So they landed.Amber landed gracefully while Langris rushed and attacked Finral.

"The heck this guy.He really hate Finral so much"Amber decided to follow Langris

Meanwhile...

Leopold already fell asleep due to Fragil magic but not Zane as he got same affinity.Besides the cold never bother him.He looked at Fragil.

"I don't want to this but I have to help Finral.Ice Magic:Prison Ice"Zane casted spell

Fragil suddenly trapped in crystal of Ice.
Zane then without wasting time canceled Fragil magic with flicking finger.Zane knew they were watched alive.He then helped Leopold woke up by piggyback him.

"Why you not destroy the crystal"Fragil asked .

Zane smiled.

"I just cannot.Heheh..well try to break yourself."Zane giggled before walked away.

Leopold woke up.He snuggled on Zane neck made Zane giggled.

"There there Leo.I think you need rest first.You mana still not stable.Just rest here.I will take look on Finral.",Zane said

Leopold nodded as he laid under shady tree.Zane hugged Leopold and went to the Finral.Leopold smiled.

"You love me lot do you Zane?",Leopold giggled .

Zane arrived at the Finral place.Yeah about time Langris killed Finral.Finral then threw ice that given by Zane.The ice destroyed and Zane appeared in front of him

"Zane!?"Finral shocked.

"Well done Finral San"Zane smirked.

Langris spatial rained towards Zane and Finral.Amber already aimed his fire bow towards Langris in anger.

"Do it I will not hesitate to kill you"Amber said coldly.

Everyone were shocking what they were seeing.Zane sighed bit and then he closed his eyes.

"Mana Zone:Ice Magic:Ice Barrier"Zane said.

Everyone were shocking what they witness.The noble one felt dejected and insulted as a normal boy able to use mana zone.Zane knelt bit.The spatial fr Langris starting to destroy his barrier.

"At least I minimize your hurt.Let me save you"Zane then hugged Finral.

Zane used his last ice barrier

"Zane!!"

"Finral!!'