Underwater Temple

Zane POV

I stood in front of mirror.Yeah I was shirtless.Godamnit I got scar on my stomach because of Patry attack.Finally my right eye healed.Well I got another eye after Amber brought me at Tower of Heaven and yeah I got my artificial eye.Geesh what troublesome.Then there's door knocking and yeah actually destroyed.Who the heck destroy my house door.I rushed and jawdropped.it was Mereoleona Vermilion.She looked at me sharply.

"So you are the new brat huh that my stupid brother mention before going long sleeping huh"she said to me.

Isweatdropped.Ughh I need to fix door after this.I asked about her coming.She sighed and told that Wizard King asked me to support Black Bull for special mission.She curious how the heck that king knew bout me.

"Just go there and don't disappoint me brat or you will be sorry"she punched my coffee table

Ya it destroyed.I facepalmed.

"Okay Captain"I made clover salute on her

She nodded and left but she stopped and looked at me.She smiled.

"Anyway thank for make my little brother happy.He training hard lately"Mereoleona said before she left.

I smiled and ighh I had to repair these things again

Timeskip..

I arrived at Black Bull HQ.I noticed everyone were ready to go their destination and Asta and Noelle noticed me.I told them I being asked by Wizard King to follow them.Captain Yami agreed.
So everyone flew towards the destination.Asta asked if he could fly with me.I nodded as I didn't mind .

Where Amber?She supposed to be here right.Asta hugged me made me giggle.Maybe he didn't want to fall.We arrived at Raque..man this place was really hot and I could feel high density mana from here.I kinda felt weak bit as it against with my affinity.

"Zane are you okay.You look not well"Asta asked me.

"Nothing .Well I just dislike a very hot place"I sighed.

Noelle without hesitation shoot water bubble on me made me wet.Asta questioned her action.Ahh I felt fresh bit.

"Bakasta,Zane affinity is ice.Those who got ice affinity are weak with high temperature so that's why I make him a splash and of water on him"Noelle explained.

Asta POV

I nodded.Zane turned at me and smiled.He nodded what Noelle explained .Oh my Zane you looked so charming with your wet hair.Gosh I felt butterfly in my stomach.

Gosh I felt butterfly in my stomach

Zane astonished.

"Asta you okay."Zane asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay.How far we from the beach?"I said.

"Not quite far."Zane replied.

I was glad we were not far.Then we landed at beach.Zane the first one who took off his shirt and jumped into the water.We were amused by his action but Zane said he was unable to stand with heat in high temperature.