Alliance

Amber POV

I finally arrived at Mondstadt through Falcon Coast.I being accompanied by Gorou and yeah Yae Miko.This shrine maiden really obsessed with furry stuff.We three being asked by one of Knight of Favonius and I explained to him even he seem not understand.Like always,people in Mondstadt seem friendly and always live in peace.Miko and Gorou just sighed as too much peace make people not aware with danger.

I nodded as i could tell Fatui more come here than Liyue and Inazuma.We then entered into the city and yeah some people looked at us for a while.I tried to sense Zane mana here.Where the heck that boy could be.

"Well well well,in quite suprised that people from Inazuma could come to Mondstadt."said a sassy voice

I knew that voice and it was Kaeya.Oho always sassy words.Gorou and Miko just smiled.

"Can you lead us to meet Grandmaster Jean.i have something important to explain"I looked sharp on him.

Kaeya just smirked and he nodded.I wished i could meet Zane here.Where that boy could be.We meet Jean and Lisa.Lisa and Yae seem got chemistry especially on MILF..geesh.Jean kinda surprised there's Inazuma people came to Mondstadt.I explained everything to her.

"So you must like Zane...using grimoire?"Jean said.

"Oh.you know him?..may I know where he is"I said.

"He and Bennett,went to do mission at Stormterror Lair.I guess about investigation on ancient ruin"Lisa explained.

I nodded.Well Zane I guessed you had known what happen I guess

"So we here want to make alliance.I bet you guys must experience something odd..you know like dark storm in the sea"I said again.

"Yes Amber,last month we being attack by abyss army from Falcon Coast.Luckilly Zane save us.Well that terrifying"Lisa sighed.

I nodded.It seem abyss started to go havoc huh.

"This will be shadow mission.No need to announce to public.I would like to meet Master Diluc.Where I could meet him"I said.

Zane and Bennett ..

Zane POV

Yes finally I found the key to go to that island...a sealing island and the thing was...it located Haar Island!.

"Let's go Bennett,we finally get answer.Thank lord Barbatos"I said

Bennett and I then ran out from Stormterror Lair as it getting creepy in night.Yup we fought some hillicurls sometimes.I quite sad as they were being cursed during catalysm.The thing was how they could be here if their original was at Haar Island!

Wistaria POV

I had already discussed with three main people which were Lady Ningguang,Captain Beidou and Yelan.They quite surprised after I explained and Yelan told me that was top secret of Liyue

"I hope your jade chamber is ready for war.And please don't sacrifice it again because it quite precious"I said.

"Very well.When time come,we will fight together"Ningguang said.

I stood outside the jade chamber.Yup i could see Mondstadt and Inazuma even Sumeru here...yeah I got everything scene happened in Sumeru.Geesh...the last time i played this game .. Sumeru wasnt unlocked yet...

Nevermind

Back to Zane

Bennett and I arrived at Mondstadt City and i noticed Amber was talking with Master Diluc.I tear in joy as I could see her again and without hesitation i ran towards her and gave her hug.Amber laughed.

"Well you seem found another harem ya"Amber smirked at me.

"Its quite complicated Amber."I sighed

"Its okay.Bennett is more similar with Asta and Leopold."Amber said.

Amber then explained more the alliance to Master Diluc and he seem interested.She also told something armageddon would happen when that time come.I then told Amber about the location on Haar Island.

"Yes i know Zane.Thats why i come here to make alliance and seem we agreed.Oh i also come with Yae Miko and Gorou."Amber said.

I jawdropped.

"Zane have you meet Wistaria?"Amber asked me.

"Nope. He could be anywhere"I sighed.

"Baka Zane.He is in Liyue.The thing is he trained under adepti."Amber smirked.

"Holy Barbatos!!"I jawdropped.

Bennett looked at me and i understood.

"Bennett, this is my friend.Amber..she is pyro user."I introduced Bennett to Amber.

Amber nodded and she then went to Angel Share as she need to discuss more with Master Diluc.I looked at Bennett.He seem jealous.Heh!!?

"Whats wrong Bennett?"I asked him.

"Nothing.Just..see you hug Amber like that make me hurt"Bennett pouted and blushed.

EHHHH!!!!!

"Bennett,she just my friend.So you like me?"I said.

"Hmm more than that Zane.I just want to make you more special..hmm boyfriend?",Bennett said.

I gulped.Dejavu!!!

"I think we need to talk"I smiled

Meanwhile Amber who at Angel Share balcony.

"Muhahaha another ship yaoi!!!.Zane!!!"Amber laughed.

"Amber what wrong"Gorou suddenly appear beside her.

"Gahh Gorou!!"Amber shrieking.