Ambushed Enemy Hq

Timeskip

I just watched Mereoleona and Rhys had a battle.Every Rhya copy magic were easily countered by her.Asta and Zora were speechless what they witness.Zora looked at me.

"What..she can handle this.Just enjoy "I said

"You are the weirdest captain I ever meet."Zora said.

I chuckled.Then its was time Rhya used his ace power... prohibited magic.Asta without hesitation jumped towards Rhya and canceled Rhya prohibited magic and gave a punch to him.Asta complained about Rhya action.Mereoleona groaned and nearly finished Asta but luckily I arrived.

"So you run out mana Rhya..."I squatted in front of him.

Suddenly a light flashed on Rhya body made four of us moved backwards.I smiled as the reincarnation elves souls had begun.As I calculated my body was hit by the same light too.I told the others...this light was elves souls...that's mean those who possessed by it would attacked human race for vangeance.

"Zane that's mean..."Asta stuttered.

"Zora..no matter what happen..just bring Asta out here.."I looked at Zora.

Zora seem understood.Without wasting time he grabbed Asta and ran away.Asta screamed my name.Mereoleona looked at me as she ready to fight me.I noticed there's elf mark appeared on my cheeks.
Who elf soul possessed me?.Weird I didn't have elf memory?..

"Mereoleona Sama..act like nothing.Dont worry I'm not being possessed."I whispered to her before walking towards Rhya.

I wondered why I wasn't receive any bad memory of elves.Who soul possessed me.
Rhya looked at me and ruffled my hairs.Hey!?

"It's good to see you back Aldmeris.."he said.

OOO..this soul name was Aldmeris but why I didn't have memory of that bloodbath?.Hmm..if I was possessed..
They must be possessed too right?..

"Now your comrade leave you

"Now your comrade leave you.."Rhys said

I gulped.Oh yeah Mereoleona gonna became badass.Yup the others Knight who possessed by elves arrived.I smirked.I need to act first....ohohoho this my opportunity to fight Mereoleona.Acting hahahah.

Mereoleona starting to fight crazily.Welp she showed her true power.She solo the others.Me just watching as I wanted to make Mereoleona received attack on them.Finally she used her ultimate fire magic...

"Mana Zone:Calidus Brachium Rengeki",her red fire turned into blue flame.

Ok that's not good.So I covered my self with ice shield.Gosh Mereoleona...she really wanted to kill us.I pretended hurt.I saw Mereoleona already passed out due her ran out mana.Asta and Zora finally arrived.They managed to retrieved Mereoleona.

Timeskip

Amber POV

Gosh!!..I thought I was going to hurt people after possessed by Elf soul but strange as I wasn't being control but still got her soul...her name was...Aegnor.