War

"Take thIs!!"I yelled

Powerful ice beam attacked and hit the monster.The monster moved back and yelled in pain.I winced bit but smirked as my spell managed to hurt the devil monster.The knights were amazed and i knelt.Geesh long range consumed lot mana.

"Are you okay captain"one of them asked.

"Im okay.your guys job already done now all of you i want take look on citizens"I said.

They nodded and made clover salute..

I then summoned Gwyn and rode at city entrance.i missed Gwynn..yeah after fix whole kingdom i drainage of mana pool.

"Okay it seem theres going another attack.those who  earth affinity get ready.
create the earth wall as much as you can"I gave an order.

The monster launched some kind beam spell towards us.I frowned and extend my hands aside.

"Mana zone:Ice Barrier!!"I created gigantic ice barrier.

I yelled to the Sol to launched earth magic wall behind me.Sol yelled to the knights and they then created earth walls many layers.Yeah what we do was to decrease the momentum of that monster beam.I winced as i detained the attack with my ice barrier.

"Asta!!!!"I yelled.

Then i felt enormous aura..devil aura arrived.I looked up the skies.it devil mirage....Asta was in devil union mode.I grinned smile.Asta flew towards the monster and he slashed that monster as his demon sword grew big.

The demonic beam destroyed my ice barrier.Asta flew towards me and detained that beam with his demon dweller sword and reflect towards the skies.I could hear the thunder roared.

Asta grinned smiled at me.I nodded.

"So Zane i see you become higher rank eyh"Asta ruffled my hair.

"The captains and wizard king agreed to make me protect this city.Now everything is clear we can move to Spade Kingdom right"I said.

"You are right Zane"said Finral.

Asta turned and saw his teamates.

"You guys"he smiled

............................................................................

"Zane i  miss you so much.You know i had awful training and im really wana give up but when i remember you i decided to surpass my limit"Asta explained to me

I glad Asta managed to master devil union.Yeah theres little demon belong to Asta...Liebe if wasnt mistaken.

"It seem Clover Kingdom is safe now besides your friend Merlin had set up set mechanism weapon and barrier in case emergency.quite amazing"Vanessa said.

"Shall we move to next plan"Finral asked.

I tried to contact Amber and Wistaria.They answered my call and they explained the party had begun.I chuckled.

"Get ready..remember with our plan"I smirked.

"What plan"Asta confused.

At Spade Kingdom.....

Amber,Noelle and Charlotte were facing Megicula/Vanica.Megicula was very angry on Amber as Amber always manage to cut her curse attack.Yeah Amber had learnt new fire...Hades Fire.

"You know the more curse you give the more powerful my fire Megicula"Amber teased Megicula.

Charlotte even couldn't believe what Amber did.Her fire magic really powerful.Blue fire...was very rare fire affinity.Then three of them saw Loropechika who was under Megicula control.