Planning

"There you go my Frost boy"I laid Zane on his bed as he already slept.

I was glad we arrived immediately.Leopold looked at me and questioned the current situation made me sighed.I explained that Zane was really tired as he fought himself with high rank devil made Leopold jawdropped.

"Now i know why his mana circulation not stable..ok imma going to make food for him.I wonder what he had in the kitchen"Leopold walked into the kitchen

I nodded and looked at Zane who slept peacefully.I combed his white hair gently.Zane you helped lot people and made me proud.If it wasn't you i couldn't achieve my devil union.Leopold called me from the kitchen and asked for help.I laughed...yeah noble never went into the kitchen right.

At Zane dream....

Gah where am I,I supposed to be at Spade Kingdom right.What was this place!?

"No need worry Zane,Im the reason you come here"said a woman in white kimono

"Who are you"I asked her.

"My name is Kitsune.The reason i call tou here is after this you and your isekai friend will be in danger.As you are in his plan...you guys already fall in his plan."said Kitsune.

"Who"I confused.

"The fourth Zogratis...vessel of Astaroth.Time magic..."Kitsune told me.

Wait time magic was rare magic in every anime....the only use time magic was ...wait what!!!!

Kitsune nodded.But how!!

"Remember Zane,you and your isekai friends died during pre time Spade Kingdom Arc.So the next arc you guys dunno..thats i being here...i supposed to meet you early but it seem Astaroth knew about you guys"Kitsune explained.

What!!!.. holy heck ..this was like Aizen planning.Holy mother earth...Julius was Aizen 2.0!!!.My god we were in danger..the worst was we didnt know what would happen because we missed the next manga chapter!!

"What will happen to us"I asked her.

"I can just spoil little bit..because Astaroth knew i meet you now....your Asta is the next target...sayonara"Kitsune faded away

Then another entity appeared...

"HAHAHA YOU ARE PART OF MY PLAN.  "said the black smoke before disappearing.

Shit!!!!

I opened my eyes and ..i noticed i was in my bedroom.Wait how!?.I noticed Asta slept and he slept beside me...and Leopold...wait...we were on bed.My goddd!!.

I was in the middle

I was in the middle .I glad they just only sleep.Maybe they were tired.Wait we suppose to be at Spade Kingdom!!.

"Umm Zane you awake..thank goodness"
Leopold combed my hair gently.