Bai'He's Desperate Cry

Start from the beginning

Jinhua felt her eyes sting at the sight of Bai he, "Oh my poor baby..." She weakly smiled in comfort, "What have they done to you..." She rubbed a thumb across her sunken cheeks, wiping away the stray tears that fell slowly.

"Oh we haven't done anything... Yet."

Jinhua spun around and felt something sheer straight into her stomach. She looked down to see a curved blade impale her stomach.

Bai he gasped and tried to reach the bars in fright for the demoness, "N-No—!!"

Jinhua noticed the glow of her tattoos start to react to the curved blade. Her eyes widened in fear as the familiar piercing cold shot through her veins once again. The sword was yanked out with a grunt.

A inhuman shriek left her lips as she fell to the ground in withering pain. Her hands wrapping around her body to try and get rid of the agony, nails digging into her tattooed forearms.

Bai he started to try and break the bars but her strength wasn't near as much to try and too such a task, "L-LEAVE.. HER ALONE..!" She hollered out with fresh new tears trailing down her face in terror, "DON'T HURT HER—!!" She cried out in a strained voice.

Jinhua rolled onto her side with her body convulsing on itself, her figure jolting in pain every time she tried to move, "P-Please..." She whispered out.

The figure stood over her as they held the blood stained sword. They're robes gleaming down around their figure, "Hmmm... How about no."

Jinhua glanced up in horror to see the figure being down their sword straight to her chest.

Bai he reached her hand out desperately, "NO—!!"

Jinhua let out a sudden scream from her awakening, her skin crawling in an icy chill as she felt her body unconsciously shake in fear. Her eyes darted wildly around her, trying to see where she was now.

A grip was felt on her shoulders, trying to push her down. She struggled against its strength, her body too weak to fight back.

"Jinhua—!!"

Her eyes snapped towards the voice.

There standing by her side was non other than her beloved mate, Macaque. His ears all perked up in worry, his eyes wide in fear. He had his shadows all around the room in case of an emergency.

Just at the sight of him, she was reminded of another simian, "MK... Where is he..!" She tried to get up but the sheering cold froze her in her movement.

Macaque gently placed her back down as he answered her, "The kid is okay. He explained what happened. He had a slight mind parasite in his head and Ren got rid of it."

Jinhua relaxed at that, her head falling back to the cushion of her pillows. Her eyes wandered up to the ceiling for a moment before she felt a small tug on her chest.

"They have her..."

Macaque kept quiet as he caressed her face gently, his nails trailing lightly over her cheek as she leaned into his palm, "They have who?"