The Lies Have It - Part 2-5

Musical Suggestion: The Winner Takes It All by Iris Noelle

Samantha - The Lies Have It -Part 2

"No, You Bitch!" Jin came around the corner running towards us as Min Jun and I sat on the bench. He pulled Min Jun away from me and had him stand up.

"What is going on? Who?" Min Jun tried to say, he couldn't get his words together. I may have placed too much in his drink.

"Min Jun, what's wrong with you? Why are you kissing Samantha?" He shouted.

"What?" He said he could hardly keep his eyes open. "No, not Samantha. I don't love her."

"And I love you Min Jun."

"You Bitch, how could you? Why do you always come back and ruin him? Why can't you just leave him alone, you're nothing but an attention whore! Go get a life!" He yelled at me.

"How can you speak to me this way? How can you say that he didn't kiss me?" I screamed.

"I can call you much better than that!" He yelled as others started coming out from the hall. "He doesn't want you anymore. He is with Juniper, and I won't let you mess that up for him." Jin said. Another coworker took hold of Min Jun and wrapped his arm around his waist to hold him up.

"Not Samantha." Min Jun said and passed out. As everyone was paying attention to him, I slipped away, running into the next banquet room and then slipping out a side door.

When I reached my car, I received a text from Caleb, he had Juniper and he was on to phase 2 of my plan. Shortly after I got to my car, I received the videos from my spy inside. She sent me a picture and video of Juniper kissing Caleb outside as well as a video of me kissing Min Jun in the hallway. That was enough to get the ball rolling. If this doesn't get my ratings up, I don't know what will. I will post these to my channel and it will ruin Juniper and Min Jun's relationship. I'll be there to help him make a comeback and he'll be happy again. I also got a random text from my spy, she said she had had enough and that she wasn't going to do anything else for me. For some reason she wanted to grow a backbone, she doesn't know exactly who she is messing with. I've had to deal with her all my life, I've never liked her, especially since I found out we were related.

I sent the video of Juniper kissing Caleb along with a little message. [Here is your loving girlfriend, with her long time boyfriend. Are you sure she is the one for you?] I figured that would get him upset, if he has any feelings for her. He's not the one to forgive so quickly. He withdraws himself, disappears and gives up. I was driving when I received the pictures of Juniper in some very amazing poses. Let's see if you like to seeing her with not just another guy, but a guy she used to fuck before you, Min Jun! Those will be sent when I get home.

Min Jun - The Lies Have It - Part 3

Shit has gone down the drain. I'm done. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to feel this way, but I don't know what else to think. I woke up at Jin's place with one hell of a headache. My phone was buzzing with notifications; I needed to find out what time it was; I glanced at the time, it was the afternoon. Jin had come in shortly after I opened my phone to a bunch of messages, videos and pictures of Juniper with Caleb. My heart sank. How the fuck did this happen? I saw her texting earlier but it couldn't have been with Caleb. Did they have sex? I felt sick to my stomach.

"Oh, you're up, finally. I was worried for a minute." Jin said.

"What the fuck happened dude?" I asked, opening all of the messages, there were so many from Samantha. Pictures of Juniper with this motherfucker. She didn't have any clothes on accept for a thong. "What the fuck is happening dude?" I yelled. Jin came over and grabbed the phone from my hands. He looked at the phone and covered his mouth.