Expect, The Unexpected

I didn't think I would end up this way. I thought I had it all planned out. I didn't see it coming; and when it did, I wasn't ready. I usually have everything in control and planned according to detail, but yet again I didn't see it coming. And now here I am trying to wrap my head around everything and figure out what my next move is.

He could have just told me. Seriously though, would I have listened? Probably not. I was all about me and getting my foot in the door to the next venture. He came along for the ride, he knew how I was from the start. Ain't no shame in my game, I was never one to hold my tongue, even though on many occasions I should have. But for real though, I didn't expect it to go down like this.

We have been inseparable since freshman year. He told me I was the love of his life, yet to catch him in our bed with my step sister makes me think otherwise. I remember the day clearly as if it was yesterday. I had decided to come home for lunch, and I noticed Caleb's car in the driveway. He told me that he was coming home from his business trip on Friday, so I had bought a little something sexy for the occasion. I hadn't seen him in like 2 weeks and I was ready to see him. I remember the feeling I had at just the thought of being Mrs. Caleb Armstrong III.

I was surprised to see him home, I guess he wanted to surprise me by coming in a day earlier. I walked in the door and threw my keys and purse on the table nearest the door. Caleb wasn't in the tv room, which is like the first place he would be when I come home. I thought it was strange but I really didn't care. I hadn't seen my man in weeks and I was ready.

I walked through the house and realized as I got closer to my bedroom, music was playing. I didn't leave anything on when I left this morning. He must be taking a shower, I thought, I could hear the shower running. I slowly opened the door expecting to see him naked getting ready to jump in but no, he wasn't there, he was already in the shower. The music was loud as I got closer to the bathroom, the door was slightly open. I slowly leaned in and was taken back further than I thought possible. He wasn't alone. He was fucking someone, in the shower. I opened the door a bit more so I could get a good look of what he was doing and who he was doing it to.

The more I stared, the more passionate their fucking was. He was hitting her from the back as she was pressed up against the back of the shower. Moans and groans made me want to catch a case, but I wasn't going to jail after leaving them dead. They weren't worth it. I stood there, my feet wouldn't move. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his tight ass pumping and grinding against her round, voluptuous ass. She was a bit lighter than me as if someone spilled a bit too much milk in the coffee. She looked as if she was trying to climb the walls as she clawed with each thrust. Her hair was curly like mine but it was two toned in color. When I saw it I thought, "Huh, cute hair." I knew someone who had the same kind of hair; the thing is we aren't on the best of terms and they don't live here.

She moaned with pleasure as he stroked and stroked his slick dick inside her slowly. I knew what she felt. I knew it all too well. I understood her moans and just watching him from the back I knew how each stroke felt because when we fucked, it was magical.

"Oh Caleb, you feel so good when you're so deep. I love it when you hit me from the back." She moaned. My ears wanted to fall off. Did I hear her right? She loves it when he hits it from the back. When? What the fuck? WHEN? How many times has he hit it from the back?

"I know baby, I know what you like. Are you ready for me to come in the back like before?" He said while fucking her hard against the wall. I couldn't move. Anger kept me standing there. I wanted them to see me. I wanted him to see me. I didn't care about her, I wanted him. I wanted to see the look on his face when he saw me see him.

"Yes baby, you know what I like. Go deep baby, give it all to me baby, just like before." She moaned as he banged her so hard, his balls slapped against her ass. Caleb pulled his dick out and he kissed her as she leaned against the wall.

The bathroom was steamy by this time. The windows and mirror had fogged up. I still couldn't leave. I wanted him to turn around and see me standing there. Why? I didn't know. I could have left and told him later, just to hear him say that it didn't happen. I wanted him to see me so he would know, that I knew, that he had fucked up. I looked around the bathroom and started thinking about how this was going to end. As soon as he would see me, of course, he would stop and say, "wait, it's not what you think." and run behind me. But it was what I thought and there was nothing that was going to make me think otherwise.

Remember that movie when Regina King squirted baby oil all on the floor and she whipped her husband's ass? That thought crossed my mind. Unfortunately, it's been a while since I used baby oil. It's okay, coconut oil will have to do. I reached over and got the coconut oil from under the sink. They were still kissing; he had taken to getting her ass ready by sliding in and out a few fingers as she climbed the walls in sheer pleasure. He leaned down as I got closer to the shower, I just knew I was caught, but he was so focused on her, he didn't pay attention. He started eating her out from the back, which gave me just enough time to finish the job of spreading the coconut oil on the floor. I had made it back to the door by the time Caleb finished his meal and turned her around towards the shower doors.

The doors were foggy, but she saw me standing by the door, and I saw her: My fucking stepsister, Naveah. She saw me but she wasn't sure, but she knew she saw someone.

"Baby, someone is in your bathroom!" She said in a startled tone. Caleb turned around and looked. He wiped away the fog on the shower door and both of them stood there looking. Their faces looked as if they had seen the Grim Reaper coming to deliver their life sentence.

"Aw Shit!" Naveah said. "Juni, wait!" She said, trying to "cover" up. Bitch, cover up what?

"Juniper! Baby," Caleb started as he opened the door.

"Don't say SHIT to me! Neither one of you. Fuck you both!" I turned, flipped the light switch off, turned up the radio and closed the fucking door. Have fun getting out of there with no windows in the bathroom and coconut oil on the floor.