What the F#&K?!

Musical Suggestion: What the Fuck by HUGEL feat. Amber Van Day

MinJun

Finally the weekend has come and Juniper submitted her concept project, so now it's just a waiting game. She was so happy that she got to work on it, she actually got the chance to bounce some ideas off of me, so I was proud to be able to help her with her dream. I fully support and love to see her get into her game, I can see the excitement in her eyes. She makes my heart smile each time I see her. I was getting ready to go out with Juniper, Jin and Mindi to the movies and food, a nice night out. It was great, we were finally getting out the house to have a good time. I wanted to dance with Juniper and have a great time. Finishing up at work, Jin came over to my desk with Mindi as we were heading out the door.

"Thanks guys for this, I think this is exactly what she needs, a fun night out after the week she has had. I'm glad we planned this when you guys came over. I need to have some fun too, it's been stressful." I said walking out to the elevator. Jin and Mindi followed closely behind.

"I'm sorry you've had to go through this, it doesn't seem fair. You guys seem to get some lousy breaks each time things are getting better. It's like these people are cursing you on getting together but fate brings you two together, no matter what." Jin said.

"It's Fate. Destiny. We are supposed to be together, but the people trying to pull us apart don't understand they are not the people we're supposed to be with." I looked down thinking about Juniper and her smile. It made me smile, I could hear her calling me Aegiya.

I love the way her lips feel against mine. I touched my bottom lip and smiled. I looked to the side and noticed Mindi watching me, it looked as if she had been watching me for a while, when I was lost in thought. She quickly looked away, trying to disappear into the background. She's a bit shy, but she's cool. We all have issues and sometimes she looks like she has some deep rooted ones. She talks to Jin and he loves talking to her, so what works for him works for me.

"Yes, that's true. It's like when you both get over whatever obstacle that comes your way, you guys get stronger." Jin said. He could see the love we have for each other.

"Aw thank you, Jin. It makes me feel better to know that you care for my well being." I giggled and glanced at Mindi.

"Ah man, I just trying to learn from you. I see the looks you give each other, I want that." He said laughing, looking down nervously. He slowly looked over to Mindi and she already had her eyes on him. Her eyes dart away quickly, being shocked at his gaze, then they come back to meet him again; both of them smile shyly away. They have it, it's cute when you see it between a couple, it's down right magical.

We picked up Juniper and hit the town. She looked good; She wore a pair of Timberland boots, a pair of basic black pants, a nice, big, white hoodie sweater which she got out of my closet, with her quarter length black winter coat to match. She matched me with my black and white track suit and a nice pair of Doc Martens. We hit the local place for a nice variety of dishes I wanted Juniper to try, and of course her favorite - chicken and beer. I loved the fact that I could hang out with my best friend and my girlfriend at the same time. Mindi was loosening up after the second beer round. We were having a great time. We decided to hit the clubs after we got our stomachs full, we wanted to dance the night away. It wasn't until we hit the third club when we realized that we were being followed.

I had to go to the bathroom and I left Jin at the table waiting for the girls to come back to the table from dancing. Juniper and Mindi were dancing on the dance floor with a few other people having a good time. I had to pee really bad as I ran to the bathroom. I thought it was going to be a photo finish but I got there just in time. After tidying up and washing my hands, I walked out of the bathroom, right into Samantha.