My eyes roll, "Yeah well seducing men and then killing them is truly a great hobby of mine."

He waves his finger at me, "For a good cause might I add. All of them are pieces of shit." He brings his hand in front of me that's holding a robe.

"What did this one do?" I take the robe from him and wrap it around my body. Unfortunately I can't walk through a hotel wearing just lingerie with blood all over me. Annoying.

"His father is the head of a crew down in Italy and they always go after our men. Torturing them when we send them over on jobs. We're sending a message by doing this." Enzo shrugs.

He leans in close to my ear, "So tell me, which base did you get to this time?"

I slowly turn my head towards him with narrow eyes, "I will poison your drink with bleach."

He chuckles, "No wait let me guess. You crawled on top of him, only kissed his neck and then boom, sliced him like a turkey."

I look over at his body across the room and see the red kiss marks I left behind, only being on his neck. "I wonder what gave that away."

One of his men stands in front of him to take pictures, another guy walks through the door dragging in a body bag and the third guy helps carry his body and place it into the bag. Yeah, not suspicious at all that they are dragging out a bag that looks like it can fit a human!

Luckily though, they manage to never be seen by absolutely anyone. And if they are, they are executed.

Before we go, Enzo looks around the hotel room for the money. There's always money. He comes out of the closet placing bills inside of his jacket pockets. He grabs my arm and placed a stack in my palm, "For your generous contributions."

Sarcasm fills my tone, "It's not like I had a choice but thanks." I grip the cash, that's at least fifty grand, and place it inside my bra covered by my robe. "I'll be in the car. Don't be so long this time." I turn around and exit the room, taking the elevator down and going out through the emergency exit through the back that leads me to Enzo's car and the men that came along parked just behind him.

How they never get seen by anyone is beyond me.

Enzo comes out finally and gets in the drivers seat, "What the fuck are you doing?" He greets.

I shrug, "Clipping my toenails. You took too long." My feet are rested on the dashboard as my nail clippings fall to the floor below me.

He sighs, "You are infuriating you know that?" I smile widely in response.

He drops me off at the house so that he can go do his business deals now at the warehouse located only twenty minutes away, I was too exhausted to go. Plus I smell like a damn penny.

Enzo moved out of his old house and bought one closer to the facility and precinct, which is where I moved in as well. We thought it'd be easier to live together since we always do jobs together.

The house we got is pretty hidden behind trees and hard to spot unless you walked/drove a good amount of time to get here. It's a Craftsman Cottage styled house, a sage green exterior and everything inside is brown. The hardwood floors, bricked fireplace, walls, doors. I picked it out obviously, I mean if I had to live with him then I at least got to have some part in the damn choosing. My bedroom is located upstairs in the back and his is downstairs, thank the lord for that one. There's seven bedrooms in this house and we managed to fill each of them with our own things. One of the rooms is an extra closet for me with a makeup vanity lining the entire wall and a workout room just for myself. Enzo has his own workout room, an office and a library.

He may seem like a scary guy to anyone outside these walls but all he does when he's not working is reading. I will say though that he has some pretty good books in there that I've stolen a couple times.

We manage to avoid each other most days, I do my thing and he does his. But every job I have, he's accompanying me on them. He is the mastermind after all.

I open the door with the house key and stop in the kitchen for a water bottle before heading upstairs to take a shower.

Standing in front of the mirror, I drop the robe and inspect myself. There's dried blood in my hair, covering the entire top half of my legs and on my stomach.

My boobs are pushed up in this bra I'm wearing, I smile being satisfied at the sight. After I did heavy training for three months, I had to stay in shape. So, I've worked out at least twice a day since we moved here which was four months ago.

I've gotten into a good routine, one that I'm seeing heavy changes with. My butt has gotten huge and I've gained some muscle in my thighs and arms.

I reach my fingers into my nose to pull down my septum piercing, Enzo forces me to flip it up while on the job since it's not 'sex appeal.'

Whatever the fuck that means.

I step into the steaming shower, looking down to see the blood washing down my body and into the drain. I scrub for at least twenty minutes.

After stepping out and drying off, I change into a black tank top and cotton shorts to go to bed in.

Right before I climb into bed, I get a ding on my phone. A new phone that I forced Enzo to buy me since he swiped my other phone clean then trashed it in an 'unknown location.' His words not mine.

Enzo
Coming back now.

Delilah
I don't care why are u telling me

Enzo
You're an ass. Workout at 7am?

Delilah
Yeah just like every morning. Stop texting me I'm going to bed.

I finally climb into bed and scroll through the news stations on the Internet.

One article from two hours ago catches my eye.

BREAKING NEWS
One victim, aged 35, dead in hotel room. A witness at a hotel located on Boulevard and Danforth Rd placed a call to the police around 11pm. They state, "The door to the hotel room was opened and I saw [him] laying lifeless on the bed." The name of victim has yet to have been released. Reports say it was a crime of passion. No arrests have been made.

I sigh and plug my phone into the charger on my bedside table. I open the drawer and grab the pill bottle that rattles when I pick it up. I take out two of the pills and pop them into my mouth, swallowing them dry.

Knowing Travis' title, it won't be long until his father comes looking for revenge. He may not know who did it, but he without a doubt knows Luca. Every mafia in Italy despises Luca and his organization here. I almost feel joy thinking about it, I almost want him to find something that leads to Enzo and then me. That way, I can find satisfaction in the fact that I can kill him the very same way I killed his son.

Shutting my mind off, I fall asleep within minutes. Not even flinching to the loud sounds Enzo makes walking through the door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

the bitch is back. god she's badass

trust me when i say there's sooo much more to her that u will soon learn. yayayayay