18

We all piled into Jonathan's bed for some aftercare and cuddles. I was in the middle with a man on each side of me. It was rather surreal.

I was laying on Jonathan's torso, exploring his chest with my fingers and listening to his heart. His fingers were tracing my shoulder and arm. Dex was beside me passed out with a light snore.

"Don't leave," he whispered.

"I don't want to impose and Dex is exhau-"

"Dexter is fine," he chuckled as a sore came from the man behind me. "I like you here."

"I like me here too," I said, hitching my leg up further on his thigh, which allowed my pussy to press against his leg.

"Mm, then stay the night," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. You are very comfy," he teased, grabbing my ass and snuggling me in. "I could get used to this," he added into my hair.

I felt the bed shift and Dex's body spooned behind me. He stiffened when his body came in contact with Jonathan's hand on my ass.

I felt Dex's cock start to harden and he nudged my pussy with the head of it until it slipped inside. He slowly began to fuck me as I lay sprawled on our mutual partner.

Jonathan shifted so he was facing me and began to kiss me as Dex fucked me. It was so strange - kissing while getting fucked from behind. But I kissed back and sunk my fingers into the hair at the back of his head.

Dex's hand cupped my breasts and he bit on my shoulder, over the same mark. I moaned at the pain. His mouth went up to my ear, "Mine."

"Yes," I moaned as Jonathan began to rub my clit at the same time.

"Cum in that fertile pussy," Jonathan said before beginning another kiss.

"Yes," Dex said squeezing my breast harder.

"Breed her like the animal you are, pet," Jonathan said, pressing harder on my clit as I reached for his cock. But I found Dex had beat me to it. I hadn't even realized my breast was neglected - so I pulled on my own nipple.

"Yes, my breeding slut,"
Dex agreed as he pounded harder.

"Mmhm," I agreed in the moment. "Bred by two men."

"Fuck yes," they basically said in unison but with variations in tone and emphasis.

I found it interesting and arousing to be part of their dynamic. A mate to daddy's pet.

The imagery must have gotten to Dex too because soon his cum was filling me. But after he withdrew, I was quickly invaded by another cock that like it's predecessor was ready for the conquest.

Jonathan fucked me as Dex encouraged my orgasm by reminding me it would make me more susceptible to conception. He pinched my nipples for me as I reached back to grab his hair, arching my back away from him.

"That's it, my slut," Dex whispered. "Cum on your daddy's fat cock. Take all that seed. Give your daddy a family."

His dirty talk sent me over the edge with Jonathan following shortly after.

The professor kissed my neck and praised me as Dex ran his fingers over my leaking cunt from behind.

"She's truly inseminated," Dex chuckled.

"Dex," I scolded. "Don't say that."

"It's true, my love," Dex said in a sleepy voice. "Perhaps we should go...?"

More Than Everजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें