15

"Tell her that you are fine, boy," the professor instructed Dex in a tone that was very different from the one he used with me.

"I'm good, Irene. This is just something I...like," Dex explained to me. But I still felt torn about it. It seemed uncomfortable, especially given his size.

"O-okay. So long as you aren't hurt..."

"It's a good hurt," he added.

"Good hurt?" I asked.

"Mmhm," was all he said.

"See, Dexter enjoys a little pain with his submission to me. And what better way for a pain-slut cuckhold to get the full...experience than with chastity," the professor stroked Dex's cheek as he had done with me just a short time before. "I think it's very sexy," he murmured.

Dex's face got beet red. I had never seen him embarrassed from a compliment.  How intriguing.

"I think dinner is ready. Shall we?" The professor led us to the dining room. "I'll be right back with plates. Dexter, kneel in the corner," he said pointing to the corner opposite the dining table as he ordered him about like a pet.

"Yes, sir," Dex said with his head hung.

I watched him kneel as I made my way to my seat. The place Jonathan had set for me required my back be to Dex, but Jonathan could easily see him.

When Jonathan returned he was carrying two plates. He placed them in front of our chairs. Then he went back into the kitchen and returned with what looked like a dog bowl filled with a mix of the various sides and cut up roast.

He kneeled down and placed it down in front of Dex. Then he reached into to pocket and pulled out a leather collar. The professor placed it around Dex's outstretched neck and buckled it in place.

"Good boy," he said to Dex. "Now eat and remember your place. A quiet little pet that is here to be seen and not heard."

"Yes, sir."

"No more talking, pet," Jonathan scolded Dex. He then turned to me with a big smile. "Hungry?" It was like a light switch, the way he acted with me as compared to Dex.

"Yes, very. Thank you for doing this. It's so generous...daddy. A lovely meal."

"My pleasure," he replied and we continued to discuss all sorts of topics. Throughout us getting to know one another, I could hear Dex eating because the tags on his collar would clink against the metal bowl.

Jonathan largely ignored Dex, but every so often he would look over and seemed satisfied with what he saw. "It's not always like this," Jonathan said, after a recent look at Dex in the corner. "I wield my authority over him in different ways. He loves being demeaned. I assume that is why he does it to you."

"Oh?" I wasn't sure how to react. But I enjoyed learning about some of Dex's psychology.

"I wanted to apologize to you for how I behaved in my office. I shouldn't have objectified you as I did. I think I have become too used to that behavior. And not to say I won't behave in such a way again...but I shouldn't have done so when first meeting you," Jonathan said. "But I was very excited to proceed in some sort of...relationship."

"It's okay. I didn't mind it really. Dex and I even remarked on how sweet you were to me."

"I supposed it depends on what you are used to," he said giving Dex a little side-eye. "Anyway, my dear, how was your meal?"

"It was fantastic! I haven't eaten like that in years," I raved. "Thank you so much, daddy."

"Shall we go to the living room?"

"Sure. Let me just clear the..."

"Dexter - take the dishes in the kitchen and bring me the gag," Jonathan ordered Dex.

A gag? Some serious Pulp Fiction images running through my head.

Jonathan and I settled on the couch as we heard Dex clearing the table. "Does he always have a gag, daddy?" I was getting nervous for poor Dex.

"Rarely," he replied. "Tonight will test him quite a bit I suspect. His control will be stripped. His will power strained. He will hate it and love it all at once, and I doubt he will know what to do about it. And that is where I come into play."

"You know what he needs?"

"Exactly, baby girl," he said, patting his lap. "Come. I know what you need, too."

I climbed up on to the older man's lap. I couldn't imagine myself doing this a few months ago. But here I was perched on a professor's knee.

"H-how old are you, daddy?" I asked nervously, my curiosity getting the better of me.

He chuckled. "I just turned forty, sweet girl. Is that okay?"

He definitely didn't look that old. But for some reason it turned me on even more. "Yes, daddy. Very okay," I said softly.

"Oh, really?  You like older men, baby?"

"I guess so. I never thought about it until now. But I think the fact that you have so much experience and knowledge... it's arousing," I admitted.

"Good girl," he said, his hand cupped my hip and pulled me a little closer.  "Dexter tells me you are a sapiosexual. I find that so very intriguing. You must love school."

"Mmm," I hummed as his fingers stroked my hip, "sometimes it's a bit distracting."

"It must be hard not to offer yourself up to all the professors. Group projects must feel like foreplay to an orgy," he chuckled. "Personally, I think you should come to my lectures more often."

His hand traced the hem of my skirt and it began to rise. "Mmhm. Yes, daddy," I said in a pant.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Dex with a gag in his fist. Then he lowered to his knees beside Jonathan and offered him the gag.

"Good pet," Jonathan praised. "You may put it on yourself." 

The gag had an O ring that was placed in his mouth to keep it open. It buckled in the back. The leather matched his collar. I was finally close enough to read the tag. "Dexter" was all it said. It was his. And it wasn't new.

After putting in the gag, Dex bowed his head. "Move a few feet back, pet. Irene and I are getting familiar.  Aren't we, baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy," I said as I watched Dex move back. "Will he be okay with with gag on?"

"Don't worry, my love. It won't be for long. I just want to ensure he understands that his place is a two hole slut for my pleasure and that he must be silent. You'll see that he enjoys it."

"Okay, daddy," I said, nodding.

"Now, angel, I've been wanting to kiss you all night. May I?" He asked stroking my cheek and then bottom lip.

"Please do, daddy," I said shyly looking into his lust filled blue eyes. "I'd like that very much."

"Not nearly as much as I will, beautiful," he said as he pulled my mouth closer to his own full lips.