10

Dex's lips came up to my ear from my neck. "I know you do," he whispered.

He moved about my bed so that he was on his back, slightly sitting up against the headboard. He slid me over him, but turned away so my back was to his front. My legs were draped on either side of his own.

He reached around and grabbed his cock. He held it near his balls as he slapped my dripping pussy a few times. "Look at it," he commanded, knowing that I knew what he referred to.

He moved his hand up his shaft and held the tip at my entrance. "I'm just going to put the tip in for now. Watch it enter your cunt," he instructed. He pushed forward just a bit.

The fat head of his dick entered my abused hole. I could see the skin around it stretch a bit. He  then took it out, moved his hand closer to the root and slapped my pussy a few times. Then put the tip inside me again. His fingers massaged my clit as he just gave me the head.

"See how it stretches around my dick?" His mouth was right by my ear. "It's hungry for more cock."

He flexed a little and I watch more of his cock disappear inside me. Then he retreated completely, only to push back a little deeper.

He cock was now embedded to its thickest girth. "Look at that cunt stretch," he moved his finger from my clit down to where his cock entered. "So much cum leaking from that slutty fuck hole."

His slick finger went back up to my clit and his cock withdrew. This back and forth went on for what seemed like forever. It was a complete tease.

"Deeeeex," I nearly whined as he pulled completely out, only to slap my wet pussy again. "Please."

"What is it, baby?  And let's remember to be polite," he was definitely teasing.

"Please, s-sir...I need...more!" I nearly cried. He took both hands around my waist and pushed me down.

"Mm, see how good manners gets you full of what you need?" He pulled me back a bit by raising my torso.

"Yes, s-sir," I moaned as he pushed me back down further. Then he held me there, perhaps remembering this was new to me and my pussy.

His hips began to thrust upward as his arms wrapped about me, essentially holding me down upon him.

"You're so fucking tight. Your pussy is strangling my cock," he growled and his hands began to hold me by my tits. Squeezing them hard in his strong hands. "I love these tiny tits."

My world began to spin as he flipped me over on my belly. He kept my legs tight together as he braced himself and kept fucking me from behind.

"Soon your ass will be up like my fucking pet, taking it on all fours. My little bitch," he growled pulled my head back using my hair. "Beg me. Beg me to fuck a baby into you."

I was on complete sensory overload. The cock pounding my cunt was relentless and deep. It was hitting a spot that must be at or near my cervix, the C spot.

His grip got tighter in my hair. "Beg," he hissed.

"P-please...sir! Please give me your seed! I need your cum...ungh!" I came as he roared his orgasm into the ceiling. It went from my cervix out through my abdomen - incredibly intense.

"Take it! All of it! Such a good fucking slut!" He shouted as he pumped the last few ribbons of cum near my cervix, causing it more stimulation.

Too quickly, he rolled off of me and turned me to face him. His hand was on my cheek.

"You okay?" He asked, perhaps realizing that I just had sex for the first and second time only minutes between.

"Mmhm," I hummed.

"Sore?"

"Not really. But I'm sleepy," I said, laying my arm over him in a half hug. He took his hand off my cheek and pulled me flush against his hard body.

"Say it again," he said in a low voice.

"Sleepy?"

"No. What you said earlier," he said, his fingers now in the back of my hair.

"Hm? That I um...love you?" I asked nervously.

"Mhm. Say it. Tell me again," he said, his nose circling my ear as he inhaled.

"I love you," I said the words I wasn't even sure I meant when they first escaped my lips. But now felt certain of them.

"Hm, now say it using my name," his fingers tightened in my hair.

"I love you," I sighed a little as his tongue dipped into my ear. "Dex."

"Good girl," he hummed against my damp ear. "I expect you to always tell me that, Irene."

"Mmhm," I replied with my eyes closed.

"You do, don't you?"

"Hm?"

"Love me," he said.

"Mmhm," I confirmed again. He must have been feeling insecure or something.

He soothed my hair back as he pulled away a bit. "Good girl. Then I expect you to do all that I ask. Goodnight, Irene."

"Night, Dex," I said drowsily.

***

When I awoke the next morning, I was sprawled out over a naked Dex. I looked up at his face. The same face that I had admired most of my adolescence and into adulthood.

His long lashes left dark crescents along his cheek bones. His jaw was angular and covered in the shadow of a beard. His arm was thrown over his head, and his neck was slightly corded as his face angled toward that arm.

Was he always like this? I always thought it was my intense need for intellectualism that made him attractive. But perhaps it wasn't his looks that ostracized him in high school. Maybe he did so purposefully since he held little in common with the popular crowd.

Either way, it was nice to finally see him so close. It did make me wonder if it was me that should be concerned with being good enough. Was I attractive enough for Dex? Smart enough?

"Stop staring at me," he mumbled into his arm.

I giggled just slightly. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"Mmhm," he sarcastically hummed.

"You are very handsome, Dex," I softly said.

"I'm already planning to fuck you again. You don't need to butter me up," he teased, looking down at me with sleepy eyes. He closed them again and brought his arm from around his head to lay on top of me.

His fingers played in my hair. He used the ends like a paintbrush to feather over my naked back.

"What will you do if you are pregnant, Irene?"

With that, all of the consequences I had considered fell down upon me like a ton of bricks. "I don't know," I responded truthfully.

"You didn't consider it? You knew pregnancy could happen when you had sex. And you have considered having sex - you and I have discussed it several times at the very least. But you never thought of that outcome? Irene, you are too smart for that," he said almost in disbelief as he stopped playing with my hair.

"I guess I uh...I guess I figured that I would be with someone...like a relationship. I mean...uh...I waited for so long...and...I don't know. Plus most guys are like...scared of pregnancy..." I tried to explain.

"Or they don't give a shit and would leave it to you to figure the fuck out," he grumbled.