14

"Can you please tell me your thoughts about last night?" I asked Dex for what seemed like the hundredth time as we watched some TV.

"Irene," he said sternly. "All you need to know is that I enjoyed every second of it. And how about you?"

This was the first time he asked since I met the professor the night before. I wasn't sure how I felt.

"Um, I don't know, Dex. He wasn't what I expected..."

"You didn't find him attractive?"

"Oh, no...I mean yes I did. Very attractive in fact," I clarified, thinking back to the tall, older man.

"So, what didn't you expect?"

"He seemed almost...sweet?" I wasn't sure that was the right word. But it would have to do for now.

"Hm, I noticed that, too. He usually isn't...nurturing. He definitely doesn't treat me like that. Not that I want him to," Dex said. "Did you like that? The sweetness?"

"It was a nice change I guess," I said quirking a brow at him. He and I both knew he wasn't exactly a charming, caring type.

"Mmmhm," he chuckled a bit. "I can be sweet."

It was now my turn to laugh. "You, sir, are a big fat liar that lies.  Not only that - you don't tell the truth."

He snickered. "I could be sweet...sometimes. If you like people being...nice to you," he said the word like a curse.

"Nice? You would be nice? I'll believe it when I see it," I smiled at him. And amazingly enough he smiled back. It wasn't a smirk or teasing laughing smile, but a genuine and toothy grin. "Hm, say you love a girl and you get all mushy..."

"Ah, I see...wasn't sure when you would bring up that elephant in the room," he said, still smiling.

"I wasn't sure you were just saying that in the moment..."

"You know I wouldn't lie about that. Don't you?" He seemed as though he was actually not sure. And perhaps we didn't know each other enough for that type of trust.

"I guess. I'd like to think you wouldn't. I've built you up in my mind over the years. I'm not sure if my ideal is the real...ya know?" I tried to clumsily explain.

"I'm now very curious as to what you think I am. However, I will assure you this...I don't lie. And I do love you," he said. "At least I think that this is what love feels like. Kinda new to this."

"No lies...so you mean it when you call me a slut?"

"It's funny that word. I think it means different things for different people. For you, I want to you to do dirty, sexy things with me. I want you to feel uninhibited and comfortable in your sexuality with me. Comfortable and trusting enough to know that the degrading words or any humiliation aren't meant to harm, but to spark something within us. It's kink. But I don't want you being that way with other men. Except Johnathan that is..."

"And other ways to use it?  The word slut?"

"Some women and men are truly indiscriminate when it comes to partners. I was definitely a slut in that regard. And the women I fucked were as well. For better or worse, I often meant the demeaning things I said to them. But the thing is...they usually wore that like a badge of honor," he said. "Not that I was some honor..."

"Oh...come on, Mr Ego. You think you are God's gift..."

"To you," he said with a wink and then pulled me on top of him. "You should definitely think it an honor that I'm with you. That I'm fucking you. And that I love you."

I smiled at him from my new perch on his lap. "I do."

"I knew it!" He laughed. "Okay, the professor said no sex today. So uh, I'm going on a run."

"Party pooper," I pouted.

"Ah, but tonight we play..."

***

Dr Jonathan Hilliard, department head and biology professor extraordinaire, lived in a nondescript house about twenty minutes outside of town. It actually wasn't far from where we grew up.

When we pulled up to the house, I could see my knee bouncing in front of me. My palms were sweaty as I tried to dry them on the cloth seats.

"Nervous?" Dex teased, giving me a smirk as he watched me unravel in the front seat.

"Shut up," I hissed. "And yes, I am. I don't know what to expect. And considering he acted differently last night than you are used to, I can't expect you to tell me what to expect."

"Mmhm. It's exciting," he smiled wide. "Now get your ass out of the car. I wanna see your daddy dick you down."

I grumbled something about assholes and Urban Dictionary as I got out of the car. We walked to the front door. I was pulling at the short dress Dex told me to wear. It was all I was wearing. Again.

"Stop fidgeting," he grumbled as he rang the bell. "Be sure you please him tonight."

"Mmhm," I hummed as I grabbed his hand. "For support."

The door opened a second later to a smiling Jonathan. It was one of those smiles you just had to return. So I did.

"So glad you could make it," he said, taking my hand out of Dex's and walking us inside. I turned to see Dex step inside the house behind us. "Dex, I set out some items for you on my bed. Change and meet us in the kitchen."

Dex went up the nearby staircase. He clearly was familiar with the house having come here for years to be with the professor.

"Where are my manners!?" Jonathan said, as he stopped us in the hallway, turning me so we were face to face. "You look beautiful tonight, baby girl."

I'm sure I blushed all over from the compliment. "Thank you."

He raised a brow. And I knew what he needed to hear.

"Thank you, daddy," I said again with a shy smile.

"Good girl," he said stroking my cheek. "Hungry?  I make a roast."

"Mmmm, yes! Famished!"

He laughed at my eagerness. "Dexter doesn't feed you?"

"Dex isn't much of a cook," I giggled.

"Yes, his only downside," he said as he took my hand again and led me to the kitchen. "Wine?"

"Um, no thank you. I try not to drink..."

"Really?  A college girl that doesn't drink?  I'm impressed."

"It's really not impressive," I said, but then got distracted by the food on the counter. "Oh my goodness!  Look at all of this!"

He chuckled. "I didn't know what you liked, baby girl."  He wrapped his arms around me from behind. His lips near my ear. "I didn't want to disappoint you."

The warm breath over my ear sent butterflies zipping around my tummy. "I-I doubt you could."

"So perfect," he said softly, buzzing my ear again.

I enjoyed his warm embrace. He made me feel safe and comfortable.

He smelled of an expensive cologne - something men my age rarely wore. His face was freshly shaved, and he seemed so put together and polished. So different from my male peers.

As I stood soaking in the feelings he unlocked in me, I heard footsteps from the direction we came. I felt Jonathan turn his head.

"Good boy. I see you read my note," the professor said as his hands splayed across my stomach. He then turned me slightly.

Dex was standing in a pair of tight black boxer briefs. But out of the underwear's slit was a cage-like device. I gasped when I saw it.

"Shh, baby girl," Jonathan cooed as he stroked over my arms. "Dexter is just wearing a chastity cage. I assure you he will be fine. In fact, I know he will enjoy it."