17

Jonathan stood and lifted my dress up and off my body. Without underwear or a bra, I was completely naked to his gaze. When I heard him swear as his shirt went over his face I giggled until I saw the predatory look in his eyes. A look I couldn't hold for long as it stole all my good intentions.

My eyes slowly dropped over his torso, and I realized that I swore as well. He was actually more tone than Dex, which I wouldn't have felt possible until this moment. His chest was perfectly sculpted with a smattering of hair. His abs were tense as he held himself back. The Apollo's Belt that flanked them, V'd down to his erection that was barely contained in his pants.

"You shouldn't look at me like that," he warned as I looked back at his eyes that were still feral. He sat beside me on the bed, his large hand circled my thigh and draped my leg across his lap. I propped myself up on my elbows to better see him.

His fingertips ghosted my inner thighs causing me to shiver at the light touch. They reached my center and stilled. "Do you want this?"

The request for consent was sweet, but at this point I was so ready for what he promised that I blurted the first thing that came to mind. "God yes!"

He bent over my pelvis so his mouth was over my bare pussy lips.  His tongue escaped his mouth for a brief lick at the top of my slit. The tip nudged my clit and caused me to moan his name.

"You like your cunt eaten, princess?"

"Please," I panted. And he obliged my begging with another lick that caused me to flatten to the bed.

He angled my legs further apart and he dropped to the floor between them. His tongue lapped at my entrance as he split my folds with his thumb.

I faintly heard footsteps but was too euphoric to give it much thought. Only the briefest concept that we weren't alone and I was on display - that we had a voyeur.

Jonathan used his mouth, tongue, teeth, and fingers to raise my arousal to new heights.  "Your pussy is so responsive. I may never get enough.  More?"

"Yes! Yes, daddy!" I exclaimed as he inserted three fingers into my pussy. He tongued my clit rapidly as my pussy clamped down on his fingers.

"That's it. That's my girl," he praised as I rode out the remainder of my orgasm. "Cum for daddy."

I was clutching the bedding as he slowly withdrew his fingers. He was licking them before he crawled up my body.

I reached down to his waist and began to search for his button. I could feel his cock pressed against my hand as the button released.

I leaned forward, scrambling to push his pants down this tone thighs. He finally took over, pushing them down his legs. He told me that we had all night and not to rush.

But I needed to feel him. I needed to see what was hiding behind those straining pants. So that is exactly what I did.

I reached between us and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. He was slightly wider all over than Dex, but about the same length. It was impressive to say the least.

It was so close to my core that was able to aim it for where I wanted him to be embedded. I got it wet by sliding it back and forth as he hissed above me. I could tell he was holding back as his arms shook from the strain.

Then he gave in and lowered to kiss me. It was a kiss for lovers - passion-filled and demanding. His hands discovered every inch of my body as I continued to insert his cock inside my empty hole, but he kept it just out of reach.

"Daddy," I nearly whined. "I need you."

"I want to be gentle with you, angel," he said as I pulled my thigh up onto his hip. "But I can't deny you."