7

We still were lazing in bed as I remembered that we needed to talk. "Dex? Didn't you want to talk?"

"Mmhm," he said, stretching out his long body. He rolled over and propped himself on his elbow. "I want to train you to please me," he said as a matter of fact.

"Oh," I said with a puff of air.

"I would think a thank you would be in order," he said, cupping my jaw to assess my eyes.

"I think that you may be busy training other girls," I said, clearly making a point about his bevvy of whores. "Lots of tutoring. Your words."

"Jealous, Irene?" He smirked.

"Y-yes," I reluctantly admitted.

"I'm a little surprised you admitted to that," he chuckled. "Most girls prefer to not say anything and then get hurt. Masochists."

"I just don't think I can...share," I admitted. "I don't want to share."

"Hmm," he said in thought. "What if I refuse to give them all up? Would you walk away from me?" He asked in a way that sounded like he didn't care if I did.

"I'd walk away from a sexual relationship with you. We could be friends. Like in high school," I suggested with a slight shrug.

"We weren't friends in high school, Irene," he sought to correct me.

"Yes, we were..." Well, I wanted to be.

"No," he said ending the discussion.

"Fine, then I guess I would walk away completely - if we can't be friends," I said with another more pronounced shrug.

"Not likely. But I will keep that in mind," he practically scoffed at my declaration.

"I don't think we want the same things anyway. Perhaps it's for the best..." I said, but inside I knew it would never be for the best.

"You aren't going anywhere," he said, rolling his eyes. "Fine. I won't fuck around. But...only if you do everything I say.  No question."

"Really? You would be monogamous for me?"

"If you follow instructions like a good slut, then no other women will get my cock," he exposed my nipples and pinched it.

"What kind of stuff will you ask..." I tried to ask to gauge my interest.

"It doesn't matter," he said, leaning down to suck my nipple into his hot mouth. "You looked so fucking good with my cum on you. In you. And I love these bruises on your neck. I have every intention of marking you regularly. Claiming what is mine."

"Dex," I was starting to get aroused yet again. "I can't walk around with hickies on my neck..."

"And chest. I may even get you a collar or something like that. Especially after I destroy that hymen of yours," he said giving my nipple a small bite, scraping his teeth along the sensitive flesh. "I will own you completely, pet. My little sex slave."

"You are so bad," I groaned.

"I want you to meet the professor I that I TA for," he said out of the blue as he withdrew from my breast. "Dr Hilliard."

"Hm?" I said as the pleasure ceased. "Why?"

"I promised him that he could...join us. He saw you the other night when you attended class."

"What?" I was so surprised by the idea of another man being apart of our 'relationship.' "He would join us?"

"Mmhm," Dex responded leisurely, as though I didn't sound baffled. "I'm sure he can stimulate that sapiosexual side of you, too."

Two intelligent men being bossy and naked? God help me. But no!

"I-I don't know, Dex. It is just a little more than I can do. I'm not like you think I am," I tried to explain. "I don't think we can..."

"Damn it, Irene!" He said getting up from the bed. "I'm being very...considerate about the other girls. But...I just can't compromise on everything. I have things I need, too."

He was quickly dressing into the outfit he shed the night before. His countenance was both angry and disappointed. But I knew I couldn't back down from this. It was better that I told him now than when I had feelings for him.

After he was fully dressed, he came over to where I still sat on the bed. He took my chin in his hand and looked deeply into my eyes.

"You know where to find me if you change your mind," he said and then turned on his heel before I could respond.

I sat there a few more minutes numb from the entire series of events. I needed to move on. Dex wasn't good for me. He would leave me a shell of my former self. And I couldn't afford that.

***

The days turned into weeks and I still didn't make any effort to see Dex. In fact, I was attempting to date other men.

It was college so there were plenty of men, but few that truly interested me. Mainly because I compared them to Dex.

This new guy was exactly who I likely should date. His name was Brad. Brad was smart, kind, and attractive. He didn't rush me to do anything or even make any inappropriate moves. He definitely never called me a slut.

And all I could think was that he was no Dexter Carter.

Brad was invited to some dance at the school for those participating in internships and teacher assistant programs. Since Brad was interning at a local law firm, he was invited to the dance. And I was his plus one.

I was a little concerned about running into Dex. But for some reason seeing Dex in a social setting seemed unlikely.

But as luck would have it, Dex didn't show until I was circling the floor in Brad's arms. It was almost as if I had a radar that was only calibrated to know when Dex was around.

I made every effort to give Brad my time as he told me stories from his internship. They were dull to say the least. Not even intellectually stimulating. Which would have been much better for my libido.

As I zoned out on Brad's ramblings, I saw Dex and his date. She was another blonde that was glued to his side. Her formal dress was extremely short and low cut. I was actually relieved I wasn't with him, because he would definitely have me in such a ridiculous outfit.

My own dress was to my knees and modest in cut. But it did show off my slim figure, and Brad had wonderful things to say about it.

But I did feel insignificant compared to the buxom blonde. So I told myself again that is was for the best. That I couldn't be like her.

Dex also spent most of his time with a professor type. He was attractive with blue eyes that seemed to twinkle and he was taller than Dex - who was tall in his own right.

By the end of the evening, Brad and I had danced and mingled quite a bit. And I was ready to go home.

As we headed for the exit, Dex appeared from out of nowhere and approached us. "May I have a word with you, Irene?"

"Um, we were just leaving..." I said nervously.

"Yes, my girlfriend has been dancing her feet off this evening," Brad chuckled, his arm sliding around my mid back. "I'm going to take her home."

"I see," Dex said through gritted teeth. "Goodnight then." And he was halfway across the room before any acknowledgement could be given.

And girlfriend? Ugh.

Brad dropped me off with a sweet kiss. I was completely done for the night. I was so glad he didn't want more than the chaste kiss.

I immediately changed and washed my face. As I was bringing some water to my bedside, a loud banging came from my front door. Followed by shouting.

"You better not have your fucking hands on her, you mother fucker!"

Oh God. It's Dex.