12

The professor's lecture was unbelievable. Mainly because his words and knowledge were both effortless. But also because he sent strong sexy professor vibes. Every girl in the lecture hall - the majority being freshmen - were looking at him with dreamy expressions.

I doubt they heard a word he said. But I sure as hell did. Perhaps if Dr. Hilliard had taught me biology in high school, I would be a sciences major right now.

Dex's fingers traced a hicky he left on my inner thigh that morning the majority of the lecture. At one point during the class, he leaned over whispered in my ear to ask me if I was enjoying myself. I nodded quickly, my eyes not leaving the front of the room. Dex must have found that amusing, because he chuckled near my ear sending all my nerve endings on full tingle.

After the lecture, Dex led me back to the faculty offices. He sat me at a bench outside the hallway and told me that he could call me back when they were ready to meet me.

I sat there about ten minutes before Dex came back out. He simply nodded once, and led me back to a door labeled for the Science Department Head. Oh wow. Smart vibes.

Dex took the seat across from the professor who was sitting as his desk. Dr. Hilliard was relaxed in his office chair. His thighs spread, elbows in the armrests, and his finger steepled in front of him.

I felt like a typical student coming in to see the professor during office hours. I was nervous, but aroused from the lecture and the men near me. 

The professor was just staring at me as he watched me fidget with my hands as I changed the leg I put my weight on. He rubbed under his lower lip, and then he propped his head on his long fingers.

"Well, look at you," he drawled.  He licked his lips briefly. "Did you like my lecture, Irene?"

"Y-yes, professor," I said nervously, he sounded exactly like any other professor at school. "I learned more today that I ever did in high school. Although I learned a lot during Dex's lecture," I rambled turning to Dex for the first time since entering the room. His expression was cold, and he tilted his head to redirect my attention back to the professor.

"That is very good to hear, Irene. I like to think I'm a good mentor to Dexter," he smirked. "Dexter tells me you get aroused by intelligence. Is that correct, Irene?"

"Y-yes, sir," I stuttered out. "I know it's unusual..."

"Oh, not a all," he replied, dropping his hand from his face. "But you do have to understand that like Dexter, I need proof."  His eyes looked between my legs, but dropped down a little to my bare thighs. "Hm, that's curious."

I glanced down where his eyes were glued. Between gravity, my lack of panties, and my nervous arousal, the cum Dex had deposited inside my freshly fucked pussy was causing a wetness on my thighs.

"That can't all be from you, can it, Irene?" He murmured leaning forward to brace his elbows on his knees. His face now only a few feet from me. "I mean, that's a lot of cunt juice if that is what it is..."

"That's mine," Dex spoke his first words since entering the room.

The professor looked over at Dex with a smile. "Good boy, Dexter. I knew you wanted to, but I wasn't sure you had the balls."

"I think it's important to start the way I want to continue," Dex replied looking over at me. "And she fucking loves getting filled with cum. Don't you, Irene?"

I nodded. "Y-yes, sir."

"But Dexter," the professor sounded serious. "If she is to be mine as well, I can't let you be the only..."

"Oh no! No, not at all...her pussy is yours, too...sir," Dex jumped in before the professor could finish. "She wants your cum inside her, too. Don't you, Irene?"

This was it. I was being stared at by these men. Both claiming me in some way. Both wanting me to completely comply with their demands. And it was exactly what I wanted in that moment.

"Of course, sir," I said confidently.

A wide smile came over the professor's face. "Of course?  What a good girl you are, baby girl," he praised. "Come closer. I want a better view of my new doll."

I hesitantly took a few steps closer to him. He was now sitting back in his chair. His eyes were scanning every inch of me.

"She's perfect, Dexter," he said as he took a finger and ran it over my nipple. It immediately got hard and visible under my tight top. "No underthings for daddy, baby?"

Oh God, that was hot. "No, d-daddy.  Sir felt I should be a-available for your use. If you want me, that is..."

"Your sir is correct," he glanced at Dex and back at me. "Sit on daddy's desk, baby girl. I want to see that used cunt."

I hesitantly walked in between the professor and his desk. I went ahead and lifted my skirt before I sat upon his desk's surface.

"What a good girl, Dexter. You should be proud," he said to Dex as he watched me spread my knees apart. "I can see your cum leaking out of this sloppy little hole."

The professor then looked up into my eyes. "Are you on birth control, baby girl?"

"N-no, daddy," I said, not sure if he would be pleased by that. I shouldn't care what this stranger thought, but somehow I felt a connection with him. Perhaps it was our mutual affection for Dex.

"Good girl," he repeated his words from earlier. "I always wanted a baby." He ran a finger through the cum dribbling out of my hole.

He couldn't have been over thirty-five, and that was pushing it. Perhaps thirty. He had plenty of time for children. Maybe he just never planned to settle down.

He pushed a little bit of the cum back inside me. "I see why you love her, Dexter. She would give you anything. Hm?"

"Yes, sir," Dex said, after a long pause. I'm sure he didn't like the professor using that word to describe his feelings for me. But I couldn't see his face as my back was to him.

"This is an excellent way to keep her, you know?" The professor said as he ran the same wet finger to my clit. "Full of cum and wet with need. Now take off your top."

I did as he commanded. My small, perky breasts on display in this all too public of an office. My nipples hardened from the cool office air.

"Mmm, your little titties are so cute," the professor hummed as he rubbed my excited clit. "I'm planning to cuck your boyfriend, Dexter. He's going to watch daddy fuck the love of his life. And he is going to beg for more."