21: Party

Ambers POV
     It's been 2 weeks since the Ghostface attack and tonight I'm having a party at my house. It was Mindys idea, because apparently 'me and Tara need to let loose and have some fun'. I text Tara.
Amber- hey wanna come over now?
Tara- be there in 10 minutes <3
Amber- okay, we will have about 1 hour by ourselves before mindy shows up
Tara-alright love you <3
Amber- i love you too ❤️

I go to put on some different clothes, so I look presentable. I put on some black ripped jeans with a dark red cropped shirt. I leave my hair down and put some makeup on. About 10 minutes later, my doorbell rings. I open it, "Hey!" I say as I hug Tara. "Hey, you look pretty." She tells me. I quickly kiss her lips before dragging her inside and shutting the door. "I missed you." I tell her. "You saw me yesterday." Tara says with a laugh. "Well that's to long, you didn't miss me?" I ask. "No of course I missed you." she says. "Good" I say as I quickly kiss her lips again. "Are you excited about the party?" Tara asks. "I guess, I don't know how many people are coming. This whole party was Mindys idea." I say. I don't mind parties but after the attack something about being in my house is weird. "I wish we could have had the party at her house or somewhere." I say. "I know, it's sorta weird being here after what happened." Tara says.

We talk and just enjoy each others presence until about 30 minutes later, there's a knock on the door. I get up to open it. It's just Mindy. She earlier, looks like Me and Tara's alone time got cut short. "I got beer." Mindy says excitedly. "Great there's some in the basement too." I say, as I shut the door. "Oh hey Tara, I hope I didn't interrupt anything." Mindy says with a smirk. Tara just laughs. "Well let's get this party ready, people will be here in a hour." Mindy says.

We get everything set up right before people start to show up. Mindy welcomes everyone while me and Tara just sit on the couch. I know Tara's not really the party type. "You know you can go in my room if you don't wanna be down here." I tell her. "Nah I wanna stay with you." She says. People continue to enter the house. "I didn't know it be this many people." I say. "It's okay." Tara says, pressing a quick kiss on my lips before standing up. Mindy walks over to us, "Come on join the party." Mindy says. "We are." I say.

We walk around and talk to people. "Your brother didn't come?" Tara asks Mindy. "Nope he's been like depressed since what happened." Mindy says. "Well I mean, Liv was his girlfriend." I say. "Look Francis is calling me over, i'll see you two later." Mindy says with a wink as she walks away. "I feel bad for Chad." Tara says. "I know I do too." I say as I grab Tara's hand and continue walking. Holy shit there's a lot of people. Sure I've thrown a lot of parties but this is like the most people i've had at one yet. "I'm gonna go get my extra inhaler." Tara says. "No You stay down here i'll get it. I need to grab some more beer anyways." I say. "Thank you love." Tara says.

I go into my parents room and grab a case of beer from their refrigerator, then I walk to my room. I find Tara's inhaler. She's always kept a extra one here. I go back downstairs. I put the beer in the kitchen and go to look for Tara. I bump into Mindy and Francis. "Hey a room." I mumble, Mindy flips me off. I continue to look for Tara.

Tara's POV
    While Ambers gone, Some drunk guy comes up to me. "Hey pretty girl." He says, he try's to walk closer to me but I step away. "Leave me alone." I say. "Come here, let me show you what this party is all about." The drunken man says. I take a step back. "Stay away from me." I say. The man grabs my arm. "Let me go." I say louder, trying to pull my arm away. "I'd never leave a pretty girl like you alone." He says. "Stay the fuck away from her." I hear Amber yell. "Why should I." The drunk man says. "Because that my fucking girlfriend you bitch." Amber says. The man walks over to Amber. "Well your awful pretty too." The man says, trying to grab Ambers hand. Amber knees him right in the balls and then punched him in the nose. "Don't fuck with my girlfriend again." Amber yells as the man runs away.

"Hey it's okay, i'm sorry I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry love. Come here." Amber says. Amber pulls me into her arms. "Let's go to my room, Come on." Amber says, she picks me up and carries me to her room. She lays me on her bed. "I'm sorry." Amber says. I pull her into me and cry into her chest. Ambers comforts and just holds me. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you. I'm so sorry. It's okay. I'm here. It's okay I love you." Amber says as she comforts me. "I was scared, I kept telling him to leave me alone by he just wouldn't." I say as I cry into Ambers chest. "Thank you for defending me." I say. "Of course, Id do anything for you." Amber says as she kisses the top of my head. "I love you so much, I kept telling him I had a girlfriend but he wouldn't listen. He just wouldn't listen. I love you so much." I say as I continue to cry. "Shh it's okay I know, I love you and your safe now. I promise your safe. I love you more than anything." Ambers tells me. "Can we just stay here." I ask. "Of course, i'd rather be here than down there anyways." Amber says.

Amber comforts me until I fall asleep in her arms.

_____________________________________
hey guys did y'all like this chapter? i hope y'all did. but yeah any suggestions?? thank you <3