1:Best Friends

Taras POV
       Sam drops me off at school like any normal day and the first thing i see when i get out of the car is, Amber talking to Mindy. Wow those jeans look really good on amber... why am i thinking that she's my best friend... I start walking towards them when i feel someone behind me. I turn around to see Wes standing behind me smiling. Wes has a huge crush on me but i don't feel the same about him. "hey tara!" he says. "hi wes" i say and start walking towards Amber

        When i get closer to Amber and Mindy, Amber runs to me and hugs me tightly. I feel my face heat up...what is wrong with me she's my best friend... When she lets go of me she grabs my hand and pulls me to the picnic table  Mindy is at. "hey mindy" i say trying to get my mind off the fact Ambers holding my hand.. I mean we hold hands and stuff all the time but this time i really like the feeling of her so close to me.

       We start talking like normal when we see Chad,Liv and Wes coming up to our table. Amber pulls me onto her lap so there's room for everyone to sit. I feel butterflies everywhere...i cant think of her like this...i'm straight right? "Do you guys wanna go see the new Stab movie tonight?" Chase asks. "i'll go as long as Tara goes" Amber responds. "i'll go!" i say and everyone else agrees to go.

Ambers POV
     Tara's sitting on my lap and all i feel is butterflies. We were just talking like normal until we hear the bell ring. Me and Tara get up and she grabs my hand again and we start to walk to first period. As i look back i der Mindy smirking at me.

        Mindys the only person who knows i'm lesbian and about my feeling for Tara. Tara looks absolutely beautiful today, the sun makes her freckles show and her deep brown eyes i could get lost in, the baby blue cropped shirt and the black ripped jeans look to good on her. She's beautiful... We walk to class since we have first period together. We get to class and take our seats next to each other. It was a normal school day...

time skip to end of school
      I run to catch up with Tara. I slowly sneak up behind her trying to scare her but she turns around. "what the fuck Amber" she says. I laugh "wanna come to my house till time to go see the movie?" i ask, i really hope she agrees to come over. "Of course"Tara responds.

       We walk to my car and get in. We blast Taylor Swift and sing till we get to my house. My house has always creeped me out considering it was a murder spot... i live in the house that Billy Lumis killed all those people in. We get out and i check to make sure my parents aren't home. I don't have the best relationship with my parents. But thankful their not home

Tara's POV
     Ambers house is basically my second home. Her house i mean yea it's kinda creepy but it's nice. We walk in and go straight to her room. I throw myself onto her bed. Ambers room is so cute, she has fairy lights, horror movie and music posters, vines, and little plants. I love it. "Are you excited to see the movie?" i ask. I know Ambers a big Stab fan so she probably is. "I mean yeah but it better be good cause the last few sucked" Amber replies. I laugh.

       We sit and talk until about 5:00. We have to be at the movie theater at 6:45 so we start getting ready. "Should i change or just wear this" Ambers ask me. I turn to look at her and wow she's gorgeous. "wear that, you look really good" i say. I even think i see her checks turn a pinkish shade for a second. The light demon ripped jeans and her red tank top compliment her body so nicely. she really is gorgeous. ok ok i think i may have feeling for her that are a little bit more than just best friends but she's straight...