20: Peace

Tara's POV
I wake up before Amber, I remember all the events that happened last night. I stand up and walk to the bathroom, when I notice all the buckets. That's gonna be super fun to cover up. I get in the shower, when I finish I put on some shorts and one of Ambers hoodies again. I leave my hair down so I might not have to worry about the hickeys.

I walk back into my room to see Amber just waking up. "Hey love." she says. "Hey." I say with a smile. I walk over to her and quickly give her a kiss. "You look pretty" She tells me. I feel my self blush a little. "Thank you." I say. Amber gets up and goes to take a shower and get ready. I take the sheets off my bed because they definitely need to be washed after last night. I put those sheets in the washer and put some different ones on my bed. I lay down and play on my phone until Amber gets out of shower. She walks into my room after about 15 minutes. "Damn you gave me a lot of hickeys." I tell her with a smirk. "Sorry looks like I should keep my lips away from you today." Amber says. "Mhm no, come here." I say, as she walks over to me.

I pull her to lay down with me. I gently kiss her lips. "How are you feeling?" I ask. "I'm good." Amber says. I worry about her, ever since the attack I worry about her even more. I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I yell. Sam walks in. "Look i'm going shopping i'll be back later tonight." Sam says. "Bye." Tara says as Sam leaves. "Looks like we have the house to ourselves today." I say. "That woulda been great last night." Amber says causing me to laugh. I scroll through instagram when I see a post about Wes and his mom. "Wes's and his moms funeral is today." I say. "Are you going?" Amber asks. "No definitely not" I say. "Good, Can we just stay here today?" Amber says. "Of course, you want some breakfast?" I ask. "Yeah sure." She says.

       We walk to the kitchen, I start to make us some pancakes. I'm actually a very good cook... Amber is not. I start to stir the batter when I feel Amber behind me, she wraps her arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head. I finish up cooking and hand her a plate. "Thank you." She says with a slight smile We sit down and eat. "What do you wanna do today?" Amber asks. About that time the my phone starts ringing, it's just Mindy. I answer it, "Hey what's up." I say into the phone. "Wanna come over?" Mindy asks. I pull the phone away from my ear, "Wanna go to Mindys?" I ask Amber. "Yeah sure." She says. "Be there in 20 minutes." I tell Mindy. I hang up the phone

      I go to put on a little makeup and do my hair, Amber follows me. I start to put my hair in a ponytail. "You shouldn't do that." Amber says with a smirk. "Why?" I ask. "Look at your neck" Amber says, slightly laughing. "Shut up." I say with a laugh. I take my hair back down and finish getting ready.

      We walk out to the car, Amber opens my door so I can get in. "Thank you." I say with a smile. We start driving. "I wanna get my license." I say. "You've failed your drivers test twice, but i'll help you so you might pass." Amber says with a laugh. "I'll probably fail again but I wanna try." I say. "Well i'll help you." Amber says. I laugh, we keep driving. Soon we get to Mindys, her house is only about 6 minutes away from mine. 

    We get out of the car and knock on the door. "Hey" Mindy says as she hugs as both. We walk in, "Oh hey Chad." I say. Chad waves. "Let's go to my room." Mindy says, grabbing our hands. We get to her room. "Soo hows is my favorite gay couple?" Mindy asks. "Were good." Amber says. "Come on tell me more than that."Mindy whines. "What do you want to know." Tara asks. "Come here Tara." Mindy says. I slowly walk over to her. She grabs my hand and pulls my hair away from my neck. "Oh shit Amber chill out." Mindy says with a laugh. I jump back, covering my neck back up. "Looks like you two had a fun night." Mindy says with a smirk.

      "Amber come here." Mindy says. Amber walks over to her and she does the same thing she did to me. "You guys have to stop." Mindy says laughing. We all laugh and start talking. "How's Francis." I ask Mindy. "We're great, I was with her last night." Mindy says with a laugh. We hear a knock on the door, Mindy opens it. "What do you want Chad." Mindy says. Chad walks in, "im bored."He says. "Look at this." Mindy says as she pulls Chad over to me and Amber. She pulls my hair back, and then does the same thing to Ambers. "Oh fuck." Chad says. Amber throws a pillow at Mindy.  "Let's just watch a movie or something" I say. "Okay! Let's watch something scary!" Mindy says.  I lay down with Amber on Mindys bed. Mindy goes to get some snack. "Fucking hungry ass." Chad mumbles. We decide to watch 'Nightmare On Elm Street'. Mindy comes back and we start the movie. I grab Ambers hand and I lay my head on her shoulder. She kisses my forehead. We all just watch the movie and hang out. It's finally Peaceful..

_____________________________________
hey! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. just some cute stuff. any suggestion's?? <3