12: Beach Date

Ambers POV
       "I wanna go to the beach" Tara says. "Let's go then" I say. "Really??" Tara asks. "Yeah we can leave in like a hour if you want." I say. Tara stands up and goes to take a shower. I look through my bathing suits and settle on wearing a 2 piece red bikini. I put some shirts and a t-shirt on over the bikini. I put my hair up in a claw clip and go to make us a beach bag.

Tara's POV
       I get out of the shower and go look for a bathing suit, since i've been staying at Ambers a lot of my clothes are here now. I put on a black bikini and some shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun and do a little make up. I finish getting ready and go to find Amber. "You ready?" I ask. "Yep let's go." Ambers says as she grabs my hand and pulls me to her car.

        She opens my door for me and goes and gets in the drivers seat. I connect my phone to the aux and play Taylor Swift. We sing loudly. Amber laces our hands together and we drive peacefully to the beach. "Look at how pretty it is" I say as I point to the ocean. "Yeah" Amber says as she parks her car.

        We walk to the beach, hand in hand. I lay a towel out, for us to sit on. "Damn there's barely any one here" Amber says. "Yeah, thank you for taking me here." I say with a smile. "Anything for you." Amber says as she kisses me quickly. "It's so pretty, I love the ocean." I say. "I haven't been to a beach in such a long time, but your right it is really pretty." Amber says. We talk and talk and talk.

        I stand up, "Lets go swimming!" I say, grabbing Ambers hand and pulling her up. "Okay okay let's go!" She says. We run to the water. Amber picks me up, "Don't do it." I say. She throws me into the water, but I pull her in with me. "ITS COLD!" I say. "Well its only June"Amber says. She starts to swim out deeper, I follow her. "Where are you going, it's getting deep." I say. "Your just short." Amber says with a laugh. "Shut up, I literally can't touch the bottom" I say with a laugh. Amber swims to me and grabs me. I wrap my legs around her waist. "Your pretty" She tells me. "Mhm thank you" I say. I kiss her. We pull away when a big wave comes and knocks us over. We laugh. We keep playing in the water for about an hour until we swim back to shore.

        We go to back out stuff up. "Who's that?" I ask, pointing at a man. "I don't know.." Amber says. We start to pack up quicker. The man turns around, he's wearing a 'Ghostface Mask'. "Fuck come on lets go." Amber says quickly. I can tell she's freaked out, I mean she was stabbed by someone wearing that 2 weeks ago. We run to her car and drive away fast as hell...

_____________________________________
what do y'all think of this chapter? idk where i'm going with this story rn. any suggestions?