10:Music=Making Out

Ambers POV
        I wake up with Tara in my arms. She looks so pretty and peaceful when she sleeps. Well she's always gorgeous but she just looks so peaceful. I try to sit up without waking Tara up but I fail and she wakes up. "Sorry love I wasn't trying to wake you up."I say quietly. "Mhm it's okay"Tara mumbles in a sleepy voice. "Go back to sleep"I tell her. "No, I'd rather spend time with you."She says. "Baby you can spend time with me when you wake up, just go to sleep"I say. "No"Tara says as she grabs my arm and pulls me to her. "I wanna stay with you"She says.

        I sit down on the bed. Since it's summer break and my parents aren't ever home, Tara's been staying at my house. Tara picks up her phone, "Oh my god Taylor Swifts new album is out!" She says excitedly. Tara is a huge Taylor Swift fan. "Play it and we can listen to it together" I say as I get back into the bed. We start listening to the album together and just enjoy each others presence.

         "I'm bored" Tara says after about 10 minutes. I laugh. "What should we do then?" I ask with a slight smirk. "I got a idea."Tara adds. "What would that be?" I say. Tara moves closer to me and sits down on my lap. "Is this okay?" She asks. "Of course." I say.

         She connects our lips, the kiss starts out slow. My hands land on her waist, hers rest on my face. Tara runs her fingers through my hair. "When will you parents be back?" Tara asks. "No idea, not soon" I say before reconnecting our lips. I feel Tara smile into the kiss as I pull her closer to me. The kiss grows more passionate, I lay Tara on my bed and get on top of her. I look at her for assurance, she smiles.

         I start to kiss her again. I start to kiss down her neck slowly. She pulls my hair slightly. I continue to kiss around her neck, sucking on it some. She starts to moan. I mess with the hem of her shirt. She pulls my lips back to hers.

         We make out for a long time. She pulls at my shirt collar, pulling away from the kiss like she's asking if she can take it off. I nod, she pulls my shirt off and keeps kissing me. Tara runs her hands around my body. She starts to get on top of me. She looks at me, all I do is smirk. I would normal be the dominant one but i'm letting her right now.

        Tara starts to kiss around my neck, she's definitely leaving marks but at least people will know i'm hers. She runs her hands around my back and messes with my bra strap. I pull her shirt off. Fuck she's beautiful. "Baby your so pretty" I tell her. She instantly connects her lips to my neck and starts to suck. I try not to make any noise. "Tara oh my god" I finally let out.

         I start to run my hands around her body, trying to give her a little pleasure. "Can I take this off?" She asks, motioning to my bra. I nod. She kisses down my body and starts to lick my nipple. I can't help but to moan. We finish up after about an hour and just lay there naked. "I love you so much." I tell Tara. "I love you more." She says. "No you don't." I reply and quickly peck her lips before laying down and pulling Tara into my chest.

_____________________________________
i wrote this out of boredom but i may start to write smut if yall want me to but yeah this is really bad...