8:Wes

Ambers POV
      I just got discharged from the hospital and i'm on the way to my house with Tara. We get to my house and Tara helps me inside. I can walk by myself but Tara won't let me, she's being protective but I love it. "Are you feeling okay?"She asks me. "Yeah i'm fine."I say. "Are you tired?What do you want to do?Is there anything I can do for you?" Tara asks. "Love, i'm fine I promise your helping me thank you"I say. "Can we just go to my room?"I ask.

        "Of course"She says as we begin to walk upstairs towards my room. "I slowly lay down on my bed, I'm in some pain but that's nothing tylenol can't handle. I hand Tara the remote as she lays next to me. "Find something for us to watch?" I say. "Stab or"Tara asks. "Stab!"I say before she can even finish talking.

        She turns the movie on and I rest my head on her chest.She gently rubs my head until about halfway through the movie I fall asleep. About 2 hours later, I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I get up to get it, "No it's okay, I've got it"Tara says. "I love you" I say. "I love you too"She says as she gets up to open the door.

         She opens the door and all I see is Mindy,Liv,Chad and Wes smiling (of course Wes isn't smiling he never is) with confetti cannons and balloons. "Welcome home Amber!!"Liv says. "Oh thanks guys"I say. Tara joins me on my bed again, as the others walk in and stand around. "Sooo how are you?"Mindy asks. "I'm fine"I say with a slight smile. I grab Tara's hand for security.

         Something about her makes me feel secure and safe. "Someone else got stabbed last night, some drunk."Chad says. "Oh fuck"I say quietly. Honestly i'm scared it'll happen again. I cant go through that again, not just the pain I went through but I couldn't put Tara through that again. Tara puts her other arm on my shoulder and turns my head to look at her. She brushes the hair out of my face, "It's gonna be okay I promise" she says. I smile at her.

        I feel the others staring at us so I turn back around. Wes clears his throat loudly. "Can I speak to you Tara, somewhere else?" Wes asks. Tara looks at me and I mouth "be careful". She gets up.

Tara's POV
        I get up to talk to Wes. He grabs my hand when we get to the hallway. I quickly jerk my hand away. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Tara, please let me love you. I will treat you better than anyone, just give me a chance."Wes says. I stare at him blankly. He moves closer, I step back.

        "Wes, no I don't like you. Stop trying, you've tried for 3 years. I Don't Want You."I say firmly. "Well who do you want? Nobody else wants you, why not be with someone who wants you?". Wes says. "I'm with someone who wants me and someone I love so stop trying Wes" I say. I turn to leave, he grabs me by my shoulder and turns me around. "Who are you with? I promise i'm better than them. Just give me a chance." Wes begs. "Wes I said no, I'm literally in love with someone right now just leave me alone." I say loudly. I hear Wes gasp. I turn to leave and when i get to the door, he grabs me and kisses me. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME." I scream.

Ambers POV
       I hear Tara scream, I jump up and run. I see Wes grabbing Tara and forcing her to be close to him. "Let her go now" I say. "Make me Freeman."Wes says. I walk up to him and punch him right in the nose. "Never touch my girlfriend again you bitch"I say. "Get the fuck out of my house" I scream and Wes runs. "Come here, are you okay? What happened?" I ask as I pull her into my arms and hold her.

       She starts to cry. "He kissed me and was telling me how I should be with him and how he's the best for me." Tara says through tears. "Hey hey it's okay, i'm sorry. I'm here. I love you so much. Your okay. You'll never have to see him again." I say as Tara just cries into my chest. I just comfort her and hold her. "I love you more than anything" I whisper into her ear. "I love you more" Tara says.