19: Returning Home

Ambers POV
I get ready to be discharged from the hospital, Tara helps me pack my bag. The doctors cleared me, I'm free to do anything. "You ready?" Tara asks me. "Yeah hella ready to get out of here." I say.

We stand outside for about 10 minutes before Sam drives up. We get in the backseat. "How are you feeling Amber?" Sam asks. "I'm fine." I say. The car ride is silent, I rest my hand on Tara's thigh. We get to Tara's house, me and Tara get out and start to walk towards her room.

"Hey Amber, can I talk to you?" Sam asks. I smile at Tara and walk over to Sam. "Look I don't mind if you date my sister, but I swear if you hurt her or break her heart, I will end you." Sam says. "I won't." I say. "And I know you don't like me but i'm letting you stay here so maybe show some respect." Sam says. "I'll try." I reply. We just stand there. "Can I go to Tara's room now?" I ask, wanting to leave. "Yeah, no funny business though." Sam says.

I roll my eyes and walk towards Tara's room. I knock on her door, she opens it and lets me in. "What did my sister want?" Tara asks. "She told me not to hurt you or break you hurt or she will 'end me'" I say with a slight laugh. Tara laughs. "But you know I would never hurt you." I say. "Mhm I know." Tara says as she walks towards me, grabbing my hands and pulling me into her.

smut warning•
She gently kisses my lips. I walk towards her bed, making sure our lips stay connected. I turn her around and push her onto the bed. I gently get on top of her. "Your so pretty" I whisper into her ear. Tara pulls my face towards her, connecting our lips passionately. We continue to make out. I start to mess with the hem of her shirt. "May I?" I ask, gesturing to her shirt. She nods. I pull her shirt off, holy fuck she's beautiful. "Baby your gorgeous." I say. I rest my hands on her hips as I continue to kiss her. I soon start to kiss down her neck, sucking and kissing. I head her moan slightly. "You have to be quiet baby, you don't want your sister hearing do you?" I whisper. Tara bites her lip, I go back to sucking on her neck. I know i'm definitely leaving hickeys and marks but at least people will know she's mine.

Tara starts to pull on my shirt, I raise my arms so she can pull it off. She runs her hands around my torso. I start to kiss around her body. I reach her bra and I start to mess with the strap. I look at her for assurance, she nods. I take her bra off, revealing her breasts. I run my hand over them, grabbing the right one and gently squeezing it. She lets out a slight moan. "Stay quiet" I say, she nods. "I run my lips down to her breasts, putting one of them in my mouth as I use to fingers to mess with the other one. She pulls on my hair. I suck on her breast for about 2 minutes before I switch and do the same thing with the other one.

Tara starts to mess with my bra strap, I let her take it off as she grabs my breasts with her hands. I start to gently bite one of her nipples, causing her to buck her hips into mine. I kiss down to her sweatpants band. "Can I?" I ask. "Yes please do." She says. I slowly pull them down, revealing her lace black thong. "Fuck baby your so hot." I say. I start to kiss up her thighs, ignoring were she needs it most. I slowly kiss my way back up to her lips. "Amber please." Tara whines. "Please what?" I say with a smirk. "Do something." She says. I look at for reassurance, she nods and I pull her thong down. I slowly run my finger through her lips. I rub her clit a few times, causing her to let out a few moans. "Stay quiet please." I say. She pushes my head towards her.

I continue to rub her clit slowly. She try's to moves her hips closer to me, she's begging. "Please Amber" She lets out. I slowly run my finger where she needs it. She bites her lip, trying not to moan. I slowly lower my head and start to lick her clit. She pushes my head further into her. I run my finger around the outside of her hole. "Are you ready?" I ask her. "Yes please."Tara says. I slowly insert my finger into her. She flinches in pain, it's her first time but it's mine to. "I'm sorry." I say quietly. "Keep going." Tara tells me.

I start to move my finger in and out slowly. "More please." Tara whines. I add another finger and apply my tongue on her clit. I start to finger fuck her faster. She lets out a few moans, but she try's to control them. "Amber." She moans my name. I reach my hand up and begin to massage her nipple as well. She's trying so hard not to moan but she accidentally does some. I feel her getting closer so I keep going. Soon she comes on my fingers. I go back up and kiss her lips. She gets on top of me, "Your turn" Tara says with a smirk

"May I?" She asks, motioning to my remaining clothes. I nod. She starts to massage my boobs causing me to bite my lip. She kiss down my body until she reaches my underwear, she pulls them down. She starts to kiss around my clit. She finally reaches my clit and sucks on it. I try my hardest not to moan, but fuck Tara's good at this. I let out 1 or 2 moans. She starts to eat me out before she adds one finger and starts to pump it in and out as she sucks on my clit. I start to moan, I try to contain it. I hold on for about 10 minutes before I cum on her fingers. She stands up and kisses my lips. "I love you." She says. "I love you more." I say as I lay down under a blanket. Tara lays with me. "Thank you." I say. "Of course." She says as she kisses my cheek. I pull her into my chest and wrap arms around her. Soon we are both asleep.

_____________________________________
this is the longest chapter yet... what do y'all think? i added some smut to this one so i hope it's not horrible. <3